Green Vermin V St Mirren Top League 2/2/14

shull

I think Campbell will score.

600-1 for him to score in a 2-3 win for saints, it's not worth a quid.......is it?

Its generally when we are at our all time lowest point that we do the unexpected. It's difficult to know when we are at our all time low, as reading this forum you'd think we are at our 'all time low' every week.

600-1 for him to score in a 2-3 win for saints, it's not worth a quid.......is it?

Its generally when we are at our all time lowest point that we do the unexpected. It's difficult to know when we are at our all time low, as reading this forum you'd think we are at our 'all time low' every week.

Just about .

An amphibious memory is not the greatest, but could someone remind me why this game is on a Sunday ? Is it the game Celtic refused to play us at the start of the season ? If so, it's very accommodating of Saints to pander to their rich neighbours. I imagine we will also be generous enough not to spoil their record of not conceding goals.

Better hop off before any distant non-attenders make their usual anti frog comments.

Night off.

Have just watched last season's League Cup Semi Final again.

We were just wonderful.

WE CAN WIN TOMORROW AND I WILL THOROUGHLY ENJOY EATING MY INDIAN CURRY WHILE WATCHING SPORTSCENE.

Night off.

We were just wonderful.

WE CAN WIN TOMORROW AND I WILL THOROUGHLY ENJOY EATING MY INDIAN CURRY WHILE WATCHING SPORTSCENE.

That was just a warm up for the game im watching now.Saints currently beating the jambos 3-1.Anyone know how it finishes.

We'll get pumped tomorrow but I hope to god we at least set the team up in a sensible way (i.e. do not punt long balls to Campbell (5ft5) v Van Dijk (6ft3) - that approach is unlikely to be successful, Danny. We need to get Campbell & Wylde out wide and hope we can nick a goal on the counter. Problem is we need to be aggressive and get in their faces from the off but this will inevitably leave Goodwin walking a red card tightrope for 80 mins.

That was just a warm up for the game im watching now.Saints currently beating the jambos 3-1.Anyone know how it finishes.

Me And Abby watched the Sportscene Highlights of that game last night.

I'll no spoil it by telling you the score.

Bloody DL, mad.gif

The way he set up the team today ensured Saints had no cha.....

Er.... Too early?

Should I save the theatrical histrionics till AFTER the game has been played?

rolleyes.gif

Eh .....what????.....you mean DL hasnt been hung,drawn and quartered yet???

Glad he doesnt drink in paisley

Night off.

We were just wonderful.

A taxi driver taking a Saturday night off? You must be making a fortune. St.Mirren could use a few bob.

Kello

Naismith. McGregor. Cheesy. Kelly

Newton. McGinn

Campbell. Gowser. Wilde

Thommo

Hang on grimly for 90 mins, ref adds on 5 mins injury time to give them more time to score which backfires when Gowser sclaffs a shot which trickles under Forster.

0-1

COYS