Spilt Fixtures Out

I'm surprised that the last day fixtures have PT v RC as there is always a possibility that a draw between them may send us to the play offs.

I would have thought they would have PT v H, and RC v K.

Hopefully we will not be in the position above come the final day.

I'm surprised that the last day fixtures have PT v RC as there is always a possibility that a draw between them may send us to the play offs.

I would have thought they would have PT v H, and RC v K.

Hopefully we will not be in the position above come the final day.

To be honest that could happen at any game in the last round of games apart from whoever played Hearts. It could easily be Hibs and Killie that are in the shit and need the draw?

Hibs confidence must be lower than ours!

Guest TPAFKATS

Much prefer our run in than killies, they have to go to Edinburgh twice and Ross County away.

Killie have a great record at hertz over the last few games there.

Quite interesting to look closer at the form guide for the last 10 games in the Premiership.

The bottom 6 league table 'would' (I know, highly hypothetical) look like this....

Played Won Drawn Lost Points

Hearts 10 3 3 4 12

Kilmarnock 10 3 2 5 11

Ross County 10 2 4 4 10

Partick Thistle 10 2 4 4 10

Hibernian 10 1 3 6 6

St Mirren 10 1 2 7 5

Also quite interesting that the post split games, in theory if we go by form of the last 10 matches, goes from less challenging to more challenging (Hibernian then Partick then Ross County then Kilmarnock then Hearts).

One conclusion, again stressing this is based on last 10 form, could be that we have a fantastic opportunity to make a good start. Conversely, if we don't, the exam only gets harder.

Even worse since Friday the 25th is the beer festival.

I didn't realise that until last night. Well miffed. I'll be taking the day off to be there from lunchtime so te chances of me actually getting IN to Firhill may be somewhat doubtful.

Then again there's the possibility that it'll be between those two teams and Saints will be fine, yes?

Edited by Howard Hughes in BlueSuedeShoes