Screen

Emergency access corner would ideally be between the West and North Stands. Could one corner be filled by creating a raised disabled supporters section- better than row A?

TBH I think the emergency access issue is a red herring.

I'm sure I've seen emergency vehicles parked at the corner opposite the "screen corner".

TBH I think the emergency access issue is a red herring.

I'm sure I've seen emergency vehicles parked at the corner opposite the "screen corner".

Yeh, totally agree.

The police cars park down next to exercise bikes between Main and Family.

I'm pretty sure Tynecastle doesn't have any access like this?

Edited by davidg

I'm assuming/hoping there will be sound connected to the stadium PA system? If so, could be VERY useful for building atmosphere prior to kick off.

Luther's got the right idea. Few clips of famous goals, with famous lines from commentary, the noise of the Saints fans cheering, all backed with some tension-building music.

Now THAT, played nice and loud, could be really good!

I'm assuming/hoping there will be sound connected to the stadium PA system? If so, could be VERY useful for building atmosphere prior to kick off.

Luther's got the right idea. Few clips of famous goals, with famous lines from commentary, the noise of the Saints fans cheering, all backed with some tension-building music.

Now THAT, played nice and loud, could be really good!

So long as they do show the greeting one's. There's to many of them.

Would cost less than £500 to pay a joiner to do this including materials...

First mistake is that a "joiner" is the wrong trade for such a job.

Secondly, it would cost £500 to print the adverts never mind build the structure.

You'd be talking at least £20,000 for something like that (before even thinking of the screen cost).

First mistake is that a "joiner" is the wrong trade for such a job.

Secondly, it would cost £500 to print the adverts never mind build the structure.

You'd be talking at least £20,000 for something like that (before even thinking of the screen cost).

Maybe my £500 was a bit of an under estimate, But all it would be is a wooden frame with posts into ground, supports at the back, ply wood over the front then painted !

Im sure the buyers of the ads pay for them to be printed?

and the screen is already there so wouldn't cost a thing

Maybe my £500 was a bit of an under estimate, But all it would be is a wooden frame with posts into ground, supports at the back, ply wood over the front then painted !

lol.giflol.giflol.gif

Is it safe to assume you're not in the building trade? whistling.gif

Edited by faraway saint

Be sensible!

How long do you you think a plywood structure like this would last in Paisley weather. Have you never seen the number of wooden fences laid low by high winds?

Be sensible!

How long do you you think a plywood structure like this would last in Paisley weather. Have you never seen the number of wooden fences laid low by high winds?

Just imagine we put up a giant plastic dome or something like it in the vicinity of the ground... The guy ropes must be really tight.

First mistake is that a "joiner" is the wrong trade for such a job.Secondly, it would cost £500 to print the adverts never mind build the structure.You'd be talking at least £20,000 for something like that (before even thinking of the screen cost).

I know of a joiner who would knock that up for a few free days at the corporate. I am sure Campbell Kennedy has his number!