The Tommy Craig, Jim Goodwin & Gary Teale Appreciation Thread

I wonder what words Tommy will use to address us, his faithful following tomorrow at the press conference?

I wonder if I will ever get to meet Tommy (again) and if he will speak to me and what words he will use and if he will say something meaningful and deep to set me on a righteous path?

I wonder what attire the first lieutenant's Goodwin and Teale will adopt on the touchline. Will they adorn a smart and eye catching suit? Will they wear the latest in street corner tracksuit chic?

If Derek Adams dares to speak out of turn in the presence of our new messiah will first lieutenant Goodwin snap him like a twig or use wit to demean him? Will Teale dazzle him with his whitest of teeth?

In any case may I just say

Tommy, Gary and Jim I appreciate you!

Edited by TediousTom

What I don't understand is how a weak management team of two can be improved by reducing it to one non-manager and two good players with no management experience!

It's O.K.

I do.

P.S. Don't feel bad about yourself.

Edited by FTOF

What I don't understand is how a weak management team of two can be improved by reducing it to one non-manager and two good players with no management experience!

Take one away add two then add one Captain further stir it up place in oven for 20min , Result successful new management mix ( maybe aye , maybe naw ) but just maybe only time will tell.

Hoping they have a few decent contacts that will enable us to make a few decent signings , the wages freed up by Kello , Gowser , Newton ,McLean , Vanzy , Grainger, Mair , Bahouken , Caprice , Magennis , Dillon , McGreger , Dilo and Cornell , should be enough to buy us a new team .

Hoping they have a few decent contacts that will enable us to make a few decent signings , the wages freed up by Kello , Gowser , Newton ,McLean , Vanzy , Grainger, Mair , Bahouken , Caprice , Magennis , Dillon , McGreger , Dilo and Cornell , should be enough to buy us a new team .

Do you know something.

Know nothing pod , just thinking there's a few bob being freed up with players going out of contract , so we have a chance of signing a few decent players , also have a couple of decent players still under contract , so we could potentially have not a bad wee squad next season

Know nothing pod , just thinking there's a few bob being freed up with players going out of contract , so we have a chance of signing a few decent players , also have a couple of decent players still under contract , so we could potentially have not a bad wee squad next season

Three in that list, at least, would like to see re-signing

• 3 months later...