Thommogod - Bad News

How often have you been right? Must have blinked and missed it. As soon as I saw he had aggravated his injury I knew you would crawl out the woodwork. Have you noticed yet you were wrong? He played in August.

Yes , he played when he shouldn't have , everyone could tell from his two recent appearances that he wasn't "right". He was rushed back by a manager who's running out of ideas already !

Yes , he played when he shouldn't have , everyone could tell from his two recent appearances that he wasn't "right". He was rushed back by a manager who's running out of ideas already !

Like others on here, I assume that Stephen must have thought he was ready. Did TC force him onto the pitch with a gun at his back? Stephen is a senior player and I find it hard to believe he was coerced into it. But when someone tends to belittle the club, the players, the management and the board at the tiniest little excuse, we know you're one of the guys who can be relied on to turn up and slever.

Like others on here, I assume that Stephen must have thought he was ready. Did TC force him onto the pitch with a gun at his back? Stephen is a senior player and I find it hard to believe he was coerced into it. But when someone tends to belittle the club, the players, the management and the board at the tiniest little excuse, we know you're one of the guys who can be relied on to turn up and slever.

If you hadn't "slevered" over my first post about it being a serious injury , we wouldn't be having this discussion ! My opinion initially was that he would struggle to be fully fit until October and that looks like being correct , why can't you get over it ?

On Saturday when he snatched at the shot around the penalty spot he grimaced whe he hit it and you could tell things weren't as they should be.

He'd had something like two training sessions, he shouldn't have even been on the bench. He was obviously struggling after 25 mins on Tuesday also.

My pal saw Thommo in Glasgow today - he remarked on how he can't wait for him to be fit again & Thommo responded with "Think my playing days are nearly over, mate".

:(

I suppose it was always going to be harder every season for him to keep fit. It doesn't make it any easier though.

Oh so its Punctuation time?

I'll see your Apostrophe and raise you

A triple whammy !!!

I'll raise you un-necessary capitalisation, missing commas, further un-necessary capitalisation, a missing full stop, and a superfluous space before an over-the-top triple exclamation mark extravaganza.

Accident waiting to happen past two seasons in terms of back up if true. We've been riding our luck ...

Indeed.

No surprise if true. It isn't just the goals, but the experience, presence, and influence.

Our young team needs a strong, experienced core. Without it, we could flounder badly (we already are, let's face it).

Edited by Drew

I'll raise you un-necessary capitalisation, missing commas, further un-necessary capitalisation, a missing full stop, and a superfluous space before an over-the-top triple exclamation mark extravaganza.

I like your style, young man.

I may bestow my pedantic crown on you. :)