Thommogod - Bad News

I get the feeling we are f**ked anyway.

The board have f**ked up big style by appointing TC as manager.

Still early days I suppose but I think everyone was relying on Thompson coming back and solving all the problems. If we should be pinning all our hopes on one man is another argument, but if he wasn't coming back and we're not replacing him then we are definitely in trouble!

Why on earth is Reilly still here. Clearly not good enough and clearly not rated as he never plays. Like many others I feel that our luck will run out this season and we will go back to being a shitty lower league club with gates of 2200 and losing to the likes of Cowdenbeath . Why o why do we not build on our good foundations and drive on . Our goal should be like killie and Motherwell to try and be a top league team period. The team that won't win much but they'll always be in the top tier. We are absolutely honking this season and are destined to go down without a fit thommo to save us. Where can you see us scoring a goal never mind the 16 Steven has bagged each year he has been here. Untested younger lads signed and your not telling me we haven't cut the wage bill or that the players signed where Tommy's first choice. In fact in some cases I doubt they might even be his second choice. I know who his targets were from a club official and Stevenson told us where to go and really we never had a plan b. Callum ball? Naw and certainly not caldwell. Ok so that's that another window gone and yet still our back line is the least competitive area of the team . Why when

sat year we let in goal after goal and again now are we not signing a player.

Why on earth is Reilly still here. Clearly not good enough and clearly not rated as he never plays. Like many others I feel that our luck will run out this season and we will go back to being a shitty lower league club with gates of 2200 and losing to the likes of Cowdenbeath . Why o why do we not build on our good foundations and drive on . Our goal should be like killie and Motherwell to try and be a top league team period. The team that won't win much but they'll always be in the top tier. We are absolutely honking this season and are destined to go down without a fit thommo to save us. Where can you see us scoring a goal never mind the 16 Steven has bagged each year he has been here. Untested younger lads signed and your not telling me we haven't cut the wage bill or that the players signed where Tommy's first choice. In fact in some cases I doubt they might even be his second choice. I know who his targets were from a club official and Stevenson told us where to go and really we never had a plan b. Callum ball? Naw and certainly not caldwell. Ok so that's that another window gone and yet still our back line is the least competitive area of the team . Why when

sat year we let in goal after goal and again now are we not signing a player.

Killie are pish, they have Josh and serial cheat Lee Miller. lol.gif

Motherwell are heading for relegation and McCall will be next to go and their crowds are dwindling. Overspending in the last few years have left them in a shite state.

F*CKEM

We will lift our game and march on with T.C, G.T. & J.G. thumbup2.gif

Edited by shull

Motherwell are heading for relegation and McCall will be next to go and their crowds are dwindling. Overspending in the last few years have left them in a shite state.

F*CKEM

What? Noooo...how dare you! Motherwell are a model club, their commercial department has more staff than paper clips.

Killie are pish, they have Josh and serial cheat Lee Miller. :lol

F*CKEM

We will lift our game and march on with T.C, G.T. & J.G. :thumbs2

Last time I looked Killie had points and we don't. Admire your positive stance Shull but without solving our defensive shortfalls and powder puff front lines I am worried. The foundation was out in place years back but the management within the club has prevented us progressing like a number of similar size clubs have. Motherwell will be stronger as they have a number of key players out injured to come back. We have Thommo who at his age may or may not have given all he has. We have no one of his class to bring in.

Flush.gifFlush.gif

shull

Posted Today, 07:37

F*CKEM

cloud9.gifcloud9.gifcloud9.gifcloud9.gifcloud9.gifcloud9.gifcloud9.gifcloud9.gifcloud9.gifcloud9.gif

Or maybe I'm too thumbdown.gifbangin.gifFlush.gif

I would love to agree with you Shull, but.............................................

• 2 weeks later...