Osbourne Signs

and?

And your initial post about not having a natural right back was in response to someone posting that the squad is now complete.

So do we need a natural right back in your opinion? (Don't forget we won the cup in '87 without a natural left back at the club now)

Or are you just trolling again?

Jags supporting friend of mine thought that had Isaac not been injured he would have been contesting player of the season with Higginbottom. If he stays fit think he is a very good signing

Funnily enough, if Billy McNeil wasnt in his seventies and unfit, he would still be centre half and captain of Celtic and Scotland.

This signing is beyond what I would have hoped for at this stage in the window. He's not flashy. It isn't a marquee signing (thank f**k, we haven't had much joy from that ilk). Osbourne is, however, an extremely effective player.

Concerns over how injury prone he can be certainly have merit but it's beyond time we looked for another DMF that can read the game well. My wife-to-be and her old man are Jags fans so I keep an eye out on their squad and dealings. Higginbotham is a good player but was pretty unsporting and went to ground far too easily for me when we took them on last season.

Isaac should help prevent, as much as one player can, the kind of performance we all witnessed last week. I'm not in panic mode yet, I'll certainly be giving Tommy time. Although it hasn't fully transferred to the pitch yet, I have to say I've been quietly impressed with his dealings in the transfer market whilst maintaining our approach to making the most of our fantastic academy.

We finally sign a player we badly needed and people start to have a go at him suddenly he's the jakey with the drugs problem!

No he's a player who has had injury problems fact! But if he had a not had these where would he be now?

I find it hard to believe he passed a medical and if any proof of narcotics were in his blood stream we still signed him meaning insurance was not possible for club or player! Really?

You might not rate him as a player but to tarnish him as drug taking alcoholic is abit out of order!

If I am wrong and he turns out to be Glasgows version of Pablo escobar im truly sorry! and shame on player club medical advisor and anyone else involved in his transfer as standard medical consists of blood test! BUT AT LEAST I GAVE HIM A CHANCE TRY IT OR SHUT UP!!!!@

We finally sign a player we badly needed and people start to have a go at him suddenly he's the jakey with the drugs problem!

No he's a player who has had injury problems fact! But if he had a not had these where would he be now?

I find it hard to believe he passed a medical and if any proof of narcotics were in his blood stream we still signed him meaning insurance was not possible for club or player! Really?

You might not rate him as a player but to tarnish him as drug taking alcoholic is abit out of order!

If I am wrong and he turns out to be Glasgows version of Pablo escobar im truly sorry! and shame on player club medical advisor and anyone else involved in his transfer as standard medical consists of blood test! BUT AT LEAST I GAVE HIM A CHANCE TRY IT OR SHUT UP!!!!@

Naw, this ones got to be a wind up surely? ......laugh.png

Naw, this ones got to be a wind up surely? ......laugh.png

You would think so but I wonder. I thought at first guys were on their mobiles and couldn't load the photo Bluto posted. But now I'm beginning to think that some of our fans think Isaac looks like Ozzy Osbourne!

Stay off BAWA when you stumble out the Savoy, would ye?

Whoosh!