The Tommy Craig Must Go Thread

Flareybob

I don't like personal abuse and never, ever, abuse anyone. And I hate reading some of the stuff aimed at Tommy Craig on B&W Army. But, if we don't change manager right now we are dead certs to be relegated. If the board cant afford to sack the manager then "gardening leave" it has to be and if there is no money to bring in a new man then Thompson/Teale/Goodwin will need to get the chance to save us.

Don't like it though, don't like it one bit.

It's worth a punt. Either that we keep drifting

I don't like personal abuse and never, ever, abuse anyone. And I hate reading some of the stuff aimed at Tommy Craig on B&W Army. But, if we don't change manager right now we are dead certs to be relegated. If the board cant afford to sack the manager then "gardening leave" it has to be and if there is no money to bring in a new man then Thompson/Teale/Goodwin will need to get the chance to save us.

Actually Fj , that`s a very good idea.

If we have to have Tommy on the books , then the `gardening leave` idea might just work in our favour.

Then utilise Thommo / Teale and get Goodwin back to playing ?

It`s worth a punt ?

Makes you wonder then why he didn't dig his heels in and politely but sternly tell a Mr. T. Craig..... We'll give you the gig Tommy, but it's a one year rolling deal, best we can offer. Fancy it?

That would only have been half as bad. But still a GIGANTIC mistake.

One of the sanest things l have heard for a wee while on here. .

That would only have been half as bad. But still a GIGANTIC mistake.

Aye, a mistake, but not nearly so expensive to fix. Tommy's interview tonight was surely the last straw. How in the name of fcuk can this man possibly lift and motivate our team? He had me nearly slashing my wrists. Chick Young was as bad tonight though. Can't he speak these days without gibbering, stumbling, back-tracking, and saying 'erm, erm, erm, erm' in every sentence?

Aye, a mistake, but not nearly so expensive to fix. Tommy's interview tonight was surely the last straw. How in the name of fcuk can this man possibly lift and motivate our team? He had me nearly slashing my wrists. Chick Young was as bad tonight though. Can't he speak these days without gibbering, stumbling, back-tracking, and saying 'erm, erm, erm, erm' in every sentence?

Craig sounded like he had totally run out of ideas. No defiance, no fight, just kind of accepted it all. Sad.

Something has to be done before Saturday.

chick young all too easy about trying to defend the board,he even says he has met some of the people who tried to buy the club and says they were not the right people,,lucky him the majority who pay to watch this pish get told hee haw ..

If the board cant afford to sack the manager then "gardening leave" it has to be and if there is no money to bring in a new man then Thompson/Teale/Goodwin will need to get the chance to save us.

That seems like the only alternative at the minute. Shite state of affairs though.

Goodwin and Teale are as good as done playing at this level, and there are obviously questions now about what they're doing on the training field. They're part of the Craig package though, and we're stuck with them until 2016.

As for Thompson, he's in a difficult situation. He was overlooked when TC appointed his coaches. Would he be happy to have those 2 working under him? Would he want to take the pressure of keeping himself fit and scoring goals to try and keep us up whilst also bringing in new tactics, training, motivating players, watching other teams, scouting and signing players, etc? Seems like an impossible task to me.

Maybe the board might have a word with Thommo on the quiet but it wouldn't surprise me if the reply will be "not now".

Say it costs £100000 to sack him, if there's 3000 people at the game on Saturday thats only £33 each.. Just saying..

The board don't deserve anymore of the fans money, they have been dining out on past achievements for too long now.

What a mess.