The Tommy Craig Must Go Thread

Flareybob

pod. The problem is we season ticket holders have paid for our product in advance. In my case x 3. However when you support s team its not about the "product" its a bug and you support your club forever and this like us on the forum will no doubt ccntinue to do.Whether Tommy goes now he will certainly be away in 18months time. Quite frankly with the dross we have been watching this season perhaps a season or two in the championship might be no bad thing and would give us the opportunity to rebuild

pod. The problem is we season ticket holders have paid for our product in advance. In my case x 3. However when you support s team its not about the "product" its a bug and you support your club forever and this like us on the forum will no doubt ccntinue to do.Whether Tommy goes now he will certainly be away in 18months time. Quite frankly with the dross we have been watching this season perhaps a season or two in the championship might be no bad thing and would give us the opportunity to rebuild

The big question there though is,

"Is TC's level as high as the championship or are we in danger of freefalling through the second trapdoor?"

Right guys this is it.

This is your chance to show us all how pure dead passhunate you are about oor club.

Now is the time to band together and prove that the fans are the REAL owners of our club.

Which one of you gum bashing whining bastards is going to stump up the £5k shortfall from yesterdays game out of your own pockets?

It's time for the talking to stop and for action. This is your moment. Come on then let's see some of this commitment you're talking about.

For those who are not of an arithmetic persuasion, this £5k amounts to about 20 years of season ticket payments.

Come on. You can't expect to abuse people and then go quiet when its time for a real adult to step up.

Who is it going to be?

JJ McG?

Dave The Buddie?

BillyG?

Anyone?

If the price of buying 50%+ of the club wasn't so high then maybe we'd be in charge now and budgeting and cash flow would be our responsibility. As it is, the current BOD have set the price, made this season's budgets and taken decisions that have led to the crowd being down yesterday. The basic, stark, reality is that we're not responsible in any way for the 5K...even if any of us didn't go.

I imagine how it works is that ICT get half of income from sales. The expenses would be our ball. So no they won't be responsible for half the loss.

the income from sales is minus £5k we are led to believe, so inverness get minus £2.5k then, i dont actually know who gets what when a loss is made,but i'd like to see proof that we actually ran at a loss yesterday,until i see proof - " i don't belieeeve it"

Away side receive half of gate receipts after expenses viz. Police stewards tax etc. We will have our share again on Tuesday Evening which will help our situation.What I did note yesterday was the lack of sales of food etc.I have to confess that at the AGM the BOD did not seem unduly concerned when it was mentioned that the uptake on tickets for yesterday was poor. All in all considering how poor we were yesterday it was a decent attendance. The second half was by far the worst performance in years.It was so bad we couldn't make the simplest of passes had no shape looked unfit and created nothing.

food sales from the pie stalls is pure profit for those who rent the pie stalls (sports catering ltd.) we get the same rent from them whether they sell 1 pie or 1 million pies,

this begs the question - why are the club not running the pie stalls ?

Edited by buddiecat

food sales from the pie stalls is pure profit for those who rent the pie stalls (sports catering ltd.) we get the same rent from them whether they sell 1 pie or 1 million pies,

Yes and sell better quality products , wouldn't be as bad paying those prices for better stuff and the club making more money.

The club don't run the catering, Provan Sports ran the merchandising, JD Sports take care of all aspects of kit retailing, which saw Provans bow out, supporters executed stadium move books and DVDs, and did so previously on things like the 125 book, and fans on the fan council now come up with golf day ideas and stuff.

Hmm.

there is no getting away from the fact that a lot of people are pissed off - no business should ever take the customer for granted.

Or abuse them by referring to them as keyboard warriors and knicker wetters.

Gerald Ratner ran a very successful business until he basically abused his customer base.

I'd say we are being served more 'crap" than his customers ever were.

The club don't run the catering, Provan Sports ran the merchandising, JD Sports take care of all aspects of kit retailing, which saw Provans bow out, supporters executed stadium move books and DVDs, and did so previously on things like the 125 book, and fans on the fan council now come up with golf day ideas and stuff.

Hmm.

They're busy agreeing to every request from other clubs, whilst making short sharp decisions on other issues.

"HOW MANY APPLICATIONS?" - "About fifty Stewart." - "f**k me, that'll be a lot of stamps. We'll just appoint Tommy."

Right guys this is it.

This is your chance to show us all how pure dead passhunate you are about oor club.

Now is the time to band together and prove that the fans are the REAL owners of our club.

Which one of you gum bashing whining bastards is going to stump up the £5k shortfall from yesterdays game out of your own pockets?

It's time for the talking to stop and for action. This is your moment. Come on then let's see some of this commitment you're talking about.

For those who are not of an arithmetic persuasion, this £5k amounts to about 20 years of season ticket payments.

Come on. You can't expect to abuse people and then go quiet when its time for a real adult to step up.

Who is it going to be?

JJ McG?

Dave The Buddie?

BillyG?

Anyone?

s

Looks like the £5k theory has been kicked into the long grass.

Commitment ?

Does that mean behaving like a flock of sheep? Not allowed to have any thought for themselves ? But expected to turn up week after week , she'll out the money and watch the same dross? God forbid that people can actually think-and act- for themselves. When the public face -TC- for the club acts with such a shocking disregard for the very people whom are supposed to sleepwalk their way to greenhill road , hand over their money , and be 'entertained ' by the calamitous carry on in front of them ?

Aye, right....

This is what I mean by a lack of perspective. Massive amount?

In one single match yesterday half of your entire life's spend on this club was wiped out by the £5k loss (about 20 years worth of your season tickets).

That's how insignificant each individual fan's contribution is.

This SHOULD shock you.

I hope it wakes a few up to the cold hard facts about what kinds of sums are required to keep a club afloat.

Could do something with my £500 next year when we are in the championship . Couple of flat screen TV's on next years Black Friday at tesco ?

They're busy agreeing to every request from other clubs, whilst making short sharp decisions on other issues.

"HOW MANY APPLICATIONS?" - "About fifty Stewart." - "f**k me, that'll be a lot of stamps. We'll just appoint Tommy."

Aye ! Gilmour Sports and economics go hand in ?

post-8992-0-54182500-1417381368.jpg

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/scotland/30252398

What an utter tool Tommy Carig comes across as in this interview. The BBC guy was asking quite politely about the recent criticism and Craig just tries to stare him down and intimidate him. Not only incompetent but an round lousy guy it seems!

Can we please have Danny Lennon back now?

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/scotland/30252398

What an utter tool Tommy Carig comes across as in this interview. The BBC guy was asking quite politely about the recent criticism and Craig just tries to stare him down and intimidate him. Not only incompetent but an round lousy guy it seems!

Can we please have Danny Lennon back now?

Hadn't seen that interview before. Tool is a good description of him.

I used to cringe sometimes when Danny would go on about the wonderful fans and wonderful football club but he showed the fans respect and they were important to him.

Craig couldn't give a shit.