Loan Striker

SuperSaints 12

At last nights game a few mentioning that we have the budget for and are in talks with a big striker. Whether that be physically big or big name striker (a la McFadden) remains to be seen.

We don't however have the budget to sack Craig!

They have been reading the rumours on the forum.

Marwood, ball and caldwell are not up to the job. They will not score the goals to keep us safe

By the looks of them I'm not even sure if they could cut it in the Chsmpionship, they are utter dross.

Right enough, remind me who got the man of the match from BT Sports last night?

I,m no fan of Tommy Craig or the sidekicks that were appointed as coaches upon Lennons contract not being renewed, but surely the ones to blame for the mess we are in and hopefully will get us out of soon are the board, Gilmour in particullar.

When you say the bit in bold stripey, are you talking about them as coaches or players or both ??? AFAIK both were coaching before being offered the official gig.

I think Goodwin is a must start for us and Gary Teale is a real threat for us when fit.

I am also intrigued as to why Stewart Gilmour in particular is to blame for any "mess"that we are in.

I've noticed this before, check the amount of pages from last nights game on the match day thread against the games we've lost. lol.gif

Or , as the site was down most of last night till the morning, perhaps all those that would of posted their pish during the game didn't get the chance :P