Hamilton Accies V St Mirren Scottish Premiership 22/11/14

shull

What I don't get about posts like this is... If you really aren't that bothered, why are you bothered enough to tell us how not bothered you are?

If you don't care, fair enough. Take a step back, online and offline.

Not aimed at you individually, but at everyone who posts here about how little they care about us.

Think the feeling myself and I'd imagine others have just now is that losing has became expected. Anytime saints lose it hurts, it's just became easier to accept now and that's down to TC and the board.

I've supported saints for 25 years and never felt as I do now. I want to be excited about saints games and the chances of celebrating a win but it seems that with TC in charge it won't happen

Think the feeling myself and I'd imagine others have just now is that losing has became expected. Anytime saints lose it hurts, it's just became easier to accept now and that's down to TC and the board.

I've supported saints for 25 years and never felt as I do now. I want to be excited about saints games and the chances of celebrating a win but it seems that with TC in charge it won't happen

It's anyone's right not to care about the club.

You say you don't, I don't have a problem with that.

My question is, if you don't care, why you here?

Yeah pretty much. It's not great but it's better than being outclassed every week. The goal certainly wasn't 'coming', it was against the run of play.

When are you going to admit you were wrong about Tommy Craig behind about his depth? Give it a rest, it is clear for everyone to see what has gone wrong this season.