Smfc V Sjfc. 6.12.14

shull

Crowd 3087

Never mind the team Mykey.

Give us the new Manager.

Sorry to say so Shull, but I'm pretty sure Tommy will still be in charge for this one. however should we loose, especially if we loose heavily it will be his last. After that I'd imagine in-house promotion (Teale and Goodwin, or Thommo) which would be a bad move imo, or hopefully somebody from a lower league maybe Ian Murray or Barry Smith.

Undeterred Shull I'm going with

Ridgers

Naismith Cheesy Tess Kelly

Osbourne McGinn

Teale McLean Reilly

Thommo

Sadly 3-0 to the Fakes and I'll make my suggestions to Barry next week.

I have a season ticket but I am honestly considering doing the shopping and sending the wife towatch the game.

I say that but she'd kick seven shades of black mixed with white out of me if I even tried and I've had enough B&W knocked out of me recently by TC.

Will think long and hard before deciding.

Sorry to say so Shull, but I'm pretty sure Tommy will still be in charge for this one. however should we loose, especially if we loose heavily it will be his last. After that I'd imagine in-house promotion (Teale and Goodwin, or Thommo) which would be a bad move imo, or hopefully somebody from a lower league maybe Ian Murray or Barry Smith.

Ridgers

Osbourne McGinn

Teale McLean Reilly

Thommo

What's the latest on Cheesy's injury?

Agree with the rest apart from Teale & Reilly but really not sure who would play instead of them. Marwood, Drury, Ball and Caldwell don't do it for me I'm afraid. Give Morgan a game.

Not confident on this one but we will surely keep a clean sheet sometime and are due a home win.

I'm flying up from London for this game - first Saints match I'll be at this season.

Knowing my luck, we'll win - I'll decide I'm a lucky charm - and I'll then have to keep flying up for the games till the end of the season to keep the run of form going...

...or we'll get pumped 0-4.

I'm flying up from London for this game - first Saints match I'll be at this season.

Knowing my luck, we'll win - I'll decide I'm a lucky charm - and I'll then have to keep flying up for the games till the end of the season to keep the run of form going...

...or we'll get pumped 0-4.

I liked it, until I saw the bottom line.

Ridgers

Osbourne McGinn

Teale McLean Reilly

Thommo

Why anyone take Saints job just now, its TC , same as McCoist we cant afford to get shot, so lets get behind TC