Smfc V Sjfc. 6.12.14

shull

Are St Mirren still the only professional club in world football with a 64 year old manager in charge with only 4 league wins to his name in his managerial career? He got 19 games in charge at Charleroi and has 19 games as St Mirren boss. 0% clean sheets in 19 games. 75% of home games where we haven't scored a goal. 50% of league games where we register 2 shots or less on target. 73% of league games lost. Out both cups before Christmas.

... and all of this achieved with 5 current and former Scotland U21 players in the squad.

Benny Maggot says "Delighted with the performance of the players"

Fans on edge of their seats willing a goal to go in

We did not deserve to lose

"Unity vital at this point in time"

Feeling that we were never going to score a goal today

Thommo off due to fatigue

"Crisis is a word that is fair to use"

thinks we can go an a run like alan pardew did (had to laugh at this one lol.giflol.giflol.giflol.giflol.gif )

"no discussions with the bod on his position up to this point"

He will be in London on monday night chasing players

Edited by murray street

Benny Maggot says "Delighted with the performance of the players"

Fans on edge of their seats willing a goal to go in

We did not deserve to lose

"Unity vital at this point in time"

Feeling that we were never going to score a goal today

Thommo off due to fatigue

"Crisis is a word that is fair to use"

thinks we can go an a run like alan pardew did (had to laugh at this one lol.giflol.giflol.giflol.giflol.gif )

"no discussions with the bod on his position up to this point"

He will be in London on monday night chasing players

Aye, literally chasing players ! They'll all do a f**king runner when the see him coming !

Absolute garbage. A team bereft of ideas, motivation, tactics and general play.

Fans were on the edge of their seat Tommy? Aye right enough. Edge of my seat to walk out.

It's indefensible. The BOD are not going to put their hands in their pockets to rectify the clusterf**k they've created so it looks like we're stuck with him.

So fed up with this every week.

Edited by Johnboy1877

We played a little better today than we've done in the last few home matches. We managed a few efforts on target and had some decent moves, too.

The damage has been done in the other home fixtures and the summer transfer window, not scoring against Utd, Accies, Partick, Caley, Dundee, and the Fakes has exhausted my patience. The boys in the West Stand were right, Craig Must Go!

Seen a bit more fight today, second have we were unlucky not too score. Fans already made up there mind with booing at the end.

Bollocks. Fact is we lost and are still in a horrendous situation. The fans are more than entitled to voice their displeasure and I'm surprised there wasn't more of it during the game, particularly in the first half. Second half shouldn't paper over the cracks but I fear it will - Chick Young's comments in his interview with the manager suggest they will even though St Johnstone had as many, if not more, chances to score than us.

Any word on how the young lads Mallan and Baird did today?

Thought they did OK all things considered.

Bollocks. Fact is we lost and are still in a horrendous situation. The fans are more than entitled to voice their displeasure and I'm surprised there wasn't more of it during the game, particularly in the first half. Second half shouldn't paper over the cracks but I fear it will - Chick Young's comments in his interview with the manager suggest they will even though St Johnstone had as many, if not more, chances to score than us.

Thought they did OK all things considered.

. Stu I'm not having a go at the fans. There was more fight in the team with a good few chances in the second half that's the way I seen it.