Events In Paris

pozbaird

This is like a Hollywood movie. Die Hard or something. Truly awful scenes.

Edit: naturally meant to put this in 'general nonsense' but on fiddly iPod and ballsed it up. Mods!

I'm sure David will be fine with leaving it here (I believe a St Mirren player once visited Paris!)....Flush.gif

Edited by Drew

Edit: naturally meant to put this in 'general nonsense' but on fiddly iPod and ballsed it up. Mods!

is it overly convenient that they have all been killed now so there is no way of finding out what the f**k it's all about or have I just read too many conspiracy theories recently?

is it overly convenient that they have all been killed now so there is no way of finding out what the f**k it's all about or have I just read too many conspiracy theories recently?

I had a Buddie , who like yourself read a lot of conspiracy theories , he ended up being paranoid . For instance he thought that certain ref's had it in for Saint Mirren players. .or even the Saint Mirren team , you know , like an agenda. .

I'm sure David will be fine with leaving it here (I believe a St Mirren player once visited Paris!)....Flush.gif

That would have been Bahoken sneaking back to mummy and daddy.

I had my 18th party in Paris, canny remember much about it!!!!

You're lucky Ched Evans wisnae' around then.

Why, was it that long ago. whistling.gif

Sure it wasn't still Valentino's?

;)

Poz, Drew, etc, You really have let yourselves down here!

Interesting to note that 3 major European cities have had a devastating Radical Islamist terrorist attack, Madrid, London and now Paris.

Where next? Berlin or Rome?

Berlin, and Germany in particular, doesn't seem to have suffered any major Islamist terrorist attacks and lets hope it stays that way.

I don't know whether having a high proportion of muslims living in a city makes t more susceptible to Islamic terrorism or not, but Berlin has roughly 10% of its population made up from muslims, which is pretty similar to London and Paris. Maybe the German police/anti-terrorist security forces monitor any Islamic threats a bit better than other cities or maybe they've just been lucky.

Rome only has about 1%, so maybe any threats are more easily singled out and dealt with.

Berlin, and Germany in particular, doesn't seem to have suffered any major Islamist terrorist attacks and lets hope it stays that way.

I don't know whether having a high proportion of muslims living in a city makes t more susceptible to Islamic terrorism or not, but Berlin has roughly 10% of its population made up from muslims, which is pretty similar to London and Paris. Maybe the German police/anti-terrorist security forces monitor any Islamic threats a bit better than other cities or maybe they've just been lucky.

Rome only has about 1%, so maybe any threats are more easily singled out and dealt with.

There is a group in Germany called Patriotic Europeans Against the Islamisation of the Occident (PEGIDA) which held rallies recently, with thousands of protesters, Germany has more than 4 million muslims and some of them could potentially harbour the type of fanatics that are prepared to die in a similar way that we have seen this week In Paris.

Edited by murray street

There is a group in Germany called Patriotic Europeans Against the [/size]Islamisation of the Occident (PEGIDA) which held rallies recently, with thousands of protesters, Germany has more than 4 million muslims and some of them could potentially harbour the type of fanatics that are prepared to die in a similar way that we have seen this week In Paris.[/size]

Or maybe they are 4 million peaceful living muslims?

What gets me is that people genuinely believe all this is about religion..! Its not , its about bad people that allow themselves to be brainwashed by cowards to go out and do bad things. If we are to believe otherwise then we are all fanatics as many despicable acts have been carried out in our names right back to the Crusades!

Now if ever there was a war on religion and liberty it had to be the crusades.... No?

There is a group in Germany called Patriotic Europeans Against the Islamisation of the Occident (PEGIDA) which held rallies recently, with thousands of protesters, Germany has more than 4 million muslims and some of them could potentially harbour the type of fanatics that are prepared to die in a similar way that we have seen this week In Paris.

Is their leader called Adolf by any chance?

You'd think these "patriots" would have learned from previous experience in their country.dry.png

It says on the News that 1.6 Billion people will be offended by this weeks front cover of that French magazine.

Probably the majority will no see it, but they are likely to be told to be offended anyway.

1eye.gif