New York City Next Month

melmac

McGinn's been our best player.

From my angle Villa was a yard offside for their goal, although I'll defer to those with tv evidence.

Fantastic travelling Saints support, as usual!

Villa is on a different level from every player on the pitch, as you'd expect from a player of his caliber.

McGinn's been our best player.

From my angle Villa was a yard offside for their goal, although I'll defer to those with tv evidence.

Fantastic travelling Saints support, as usual!

Villa is on a different level from every player on the pitch, as you'd expect from a player of his caliber.

Yeah, he looked off when the ball first came across.

Was Goodwin attempting to swap shirts with Villa at half time - looked like it walking off. Even allowing fir it being a kick about I don't like to see that. At ft fair enough when playing against a true world class player like Villa but not at half time offs.

Why not ask him at half time how does that offend you?

Well that was a dire first half. Comedy defending for the goal and our passing has been woeful. McGinn, Mallan, Baird, Thomson, Arquin, Kelly - all sh*te tonight.

You are a little ray of sunshine. Yes, we are indeed shite compared with a world cup winner. I just wouldn't stand for it, I hope you are organising a demonstration in protest as we speak.

It's a friendly designed to suit both clubs - if Goodwin was trying to get David Villa's shirt as they went off - damn right. I'd be looking for it too. World Cup winner's shirt from his first ever game for a brand new club? That doesn't happen every day. E-Bay.... whistling.gif