Michael Brewster Signs

What's the point of signing someone for the U20s?

He's either good enough for the first team or he's not worth signing!

The boy we've just signed from Spurs is 18 FFs. Is he just going to play in the U20s?

Is there ANY chance you could allow a new signing for us to actually put a shirt on before you start your pish?

FFS.

Marc McAusland won't allow it

What happened to you that saw you miss out the word 'shite' from your username? Someone come to the door? Unsolicited double glazing sales call? Microwave go 'ping' to let you know your tea was ready? Something put you off - own up. What was it?

What's the point of signing someone for the U20s?

He's either good enough for the first team or he's not worth signing!

The boy we've just signed from Spurs is 18 FFs. Is he just going to play in the U20s?

We are running out of players for the U/20s most of them are in the first team

Stephen McGinn would have been a good shout if we knew McLean would be offski

Bryan McAusland, director...

*tin foil hat on*

It's interesting to read comments on the forum back in 2013 - compared to now

http://www.blackandwhitearmy.com/forums/index.php/topic/2198-bryan-mcausland/

That's 2003, not 2013 ;)

Interesting indeed. Compare the problems we had back then to the ones we have now, perspective indeed!

That's 2003, not 2013 ;)

Interesting indeed. Compare the problems we had back then to the ones we have now, perspective indeed!

".....we are well ahead of other similar sized teams in that we have already managed our losses to break even, whilst others are just beginning this exercise. With the TV money disappearing from the SPL, the gap will close rapidly over the next 2 to 3 years.

There is little doubt in my mind that Saints will be sitting in the middle of the SPL or better within 5 years should the current economic crisis in Scottish football continue".

That worked out, eh?

TopCat is ever the optimist.Yes we all know what it was like back then.I bought shares for my wife and kids to help fund the fourth stand at the old ground.Christ we now have a new stadium one of few teams with their old Training Ground(Aberdeen still use a public park as Kenny will find out).We should be attractive to players.There is little doubt we are going backwards at an alarming rate.I just want to enjoy going to watch my beloved club again but this season has been an almighty kick in the halls as evidenced again yesterday.