Season Tickets

Pozbaird.Agree with you.You forgot to mention my home town Barrhead.

Apologies. If we were challenging for second or third in the league, qualified for Europe, in the Scottish Cup final, like ICT, then the buzz would indeed stretch beyond Paisley, Johnstone, Renfrew and Kilbarchan. Barrhead would be buzzing too. Erm, as would Houston, and maybe even a wee ripple of enthusiasm in Bridge of Weir. Kilmacolm might join in just for the craic. Langbank? Who knows? Inchinnan might see a tsunami of interest. Some crazy folk in Erskine might get swept up in the excitement. Linwood would be up for a piece of the action. Some of the folks in Ralston might shout 'Hurrah!' - but that'll be for Glasgow Warriors in the rugger.

Whole place wid' be pure fcukin' St Mirren mental....

Did I miss anyone?

Edit: Fcuk. Apologies Lochwinnoch.

Edited by pozbaird

At present I'm purchasing hee haw.

No money no honey its really not that hard to work out.

Kendo you are on the forum almost daily that suggests to me you are a bit of a die hard fan while I accept individual choice to be or not to be our budget will be determined in part with season ticket sales. That in turn will determine the quality of player we will be able to sign.

Apologies. If we were challenging for second or third in the league, qualified for Europe, in the Scottish Cup final, like ICT, then the buzz would indeed stretch beyond Paisley, Johnstone, Renfrew and Kilbarchan. Barrhead would be buzzing too. Erm, as would Houston, and maybe even a wee ripple of enthusiasm in Bridge of Weir. Kilmacolm might join in just for the craic. Langbank? Who knows? Inchinnan might see a tsunami of interest. Some crazy folk in Erskine might get swept up in the excitement. Linwood would be up for a piece of the action. Some of the folks in Ralston might shout 'Hurrah!' - but that'll be for Glasgow Warriors in the rugger.

Did I miss anyone? AYE ! All southern Saints fans :P

f**king Boo!

Weegie scum! There'll be no buzz allowed in Cardonald when we challenge for second in the league, qualify for Europe, and reach the Scottish cup final.... Like those giants of world football Inverness Caledonian Thistle have managed, under the stewardship of Yogi Mourinho, watched by crowds in excess of, oh, at least 3,750.

Did I miss anyone?

Clarkston (used to be in Renfrewshite), Neilston, Uplawmoor (more rugby types right enough) and Shilford Hamlets

Did I miss anyone?

I resemble that.

I think I'll be waiting to see if we get any sort of indication on who the manager will be, what sort of squad we will have, who the owners will be and how much those owners are going to consider the fans opinions and concerns before I renew my season ticket. Over the last few seasons we've been treated more and more as customers and not fans so I'll be acting like a customer for any other business and seeing what's on offer before deciding whether to buy the product on offer.

I think I'll be waiting to see if we get any sort of indication on who the manager will be, what sort of squad we will have, who the owners will be and how much those owners are going to consider the fans opinions and concerns before I renew my season ticket. Over the last few seasons we've been treated more and more as customers and not fans so I'll be acting like a customer for any other business and seeing what's on offer before deciding whether to buy the product on offer.

Is that what Saints are a product mate ?

It's an individual choice though would point out if the board have 30,000 to spend on players or 15,000 to spend on players they will work within the budget that is brought in.

So it comes down to what cash can be raised to determine what quality of player will be on the pitch.

There wont be any takeover of the club soon.

Gary Teale will not be manager if he was he would have been appointed with a new contract.

A new manager will be appointed , the board will remain the same.

Looks like the majority of fans are rallying round the club by purchasing season tickets if it can be afforded myself included.

So to summarise , the more season tickets bought the more the new manager will have to bring in players.

Just got my boys and mine after a lot of thought. I used to buy our tickets without any thought but this year the board really need to get it right in making appointments, and managers need to get it right in terms of signings as season ticket purchases might be a thing of the past for me

Just got my boys and mine after a lot of thought. I used to buy our tickets without any thought but this year the board really need to get it right in making appointments, and managers need to get it right in terms of signings as season ticket purchases might be a thing of the past for me

Good man - another season of us bitching at the Buddie Good Food van about our failings beckons!

Edit: the team's failings obviously... Not our own. Just for clarity. Ahem...

Edited by pozbaird

I'll be renewing my season ticket, we really need to get behind the club. There have been some dreadful mistakes made by the board this season but if they don't make the correct appointment next season and the supporters are reluctant to get behind the team then we could find ourselves in relegation trouble next season - I would like to think the board are well aware of that.

I'm looking forward to some really good games next season, particularly away from home, Cappiellow, Kirkaldy and Ibrox - I've been completely scunnered with the SPL in the last couple of seasons.

Hopefully a new manager, new strips and a new league can give everyone a fresh sense of optimism.

I'll be renewing my season ticket, we really need to get behind the club. There have been some dreadful mistakes made by the board this season but if they don't make the correct appointment next season and the supporters are reluctant to get behind the team then we could find ourselves in relegation trouble next season - I would like to think the board are well aware of that.

I'm looking forward to some really good games next season, particularly away from home, Cappiellow, Kirkaldy and Ibrox - I've been completely scunnered with the SPL in the last couple of seasons.

Hopefully a new manager, new strips and a new league can give everyone a fresh sense of optimism.

My thoughts exactly... I'm looking forward/optimistic about next season. Our aim should be to finish in the play off positions and that will definitely be achievable as long as the correct appointments are made.

The club needs the fans more that ever next season! Obviously this season has been horrible to watch most of the time but the better days are just around the corner. We as a club need to stay positive and that will rub off on everyone.

COYS!!

Is that what Saints are a product mate ?

It's an individual choice though would point out if the board have 30,000 to spend on players or 15,000 to spend on players they will work within the budget that is brought in.

So it comes down to what cash can be raised to determine what quality of player will be on the pitch.

There wont be any takeover of the club soon.

Gary Teale will not be manager if he was he would have been appointed with a new contract.

A new manager will be appointed , the board will remain the same.

Looks like the majority of fans are rallying round the club by purchasing season tickets if it can be afforded myself included.

So to summarise , the more season tickets bought the more the new manager will have to bring in players.

That's the way the board seem to be selling them, as a product, a business and we are treated as customers, pay up, watch, go home.

If the board want it to be a community club then they need to start communicating better than just a fund raising fans council and nothing said except when things are going well. They need to at least listen to us more and give us some sort of indication of their plans.

The BOD have to decide is it a business first or a community club first

Will renew our season tickets this month.

Quite looking forward to next season to be honest, especially for my 5 year old who only seen them win 2 games all season.

I grew up watching Saints mainly in the first division and I think my boy will find this more exciting and enjoyable.

We'll be back soon enough and look forward to another league win in campaign.