Chinese Tv Deal

The SPFL has a tv deal with China to show 55 matches at £500,000 a season. Their national treasure is the panda, our mascot is the Paisley panda, surely our marketing department can tap into that and get some yen sent our way!!

Renminbi mate

Not great but its a start. We are quick to have a go at the guys who run our game for not branching out/sell our product so they deserve credit here. Hopefully they lap it up and we can talk bigger £££ if they want to renew the deal.

Will be interesting to see what the viewing figures will be like. I wonder if clubs will start to sign some chinese players to generate a bit more interest, even if they are rotten.

The SPFL has a tv deal with China to show 55 matches at £500,000 a season. Their national treasure is the panda, our mascot is the Paisley panda, surely our marketing department can tap into that and get some yen sent our way!!

In all seriousness, this could be a golden opportunity. Can we ensure exclusivity for the Panda mascot to prevent others getting in there as well?

Surely somebody within the club should be pursuing this??

maybe once they see our panda they may ask us over for a pre season tour next season

or we may get new travel clubs starting up in china,

start flying chinese flags round ground the might sign up for bbc alba to see our games

you have got to laugh 500k not even peanuts but bamboo what a joke

Neil Doncaster surely must drive a yellow Reliant Robin with 'New York, Paris, Peckham, Hampden' on the side.

Either that or his arse is red-raw from the absolute raping he takes from anyone sat across from him in a negotiating room.... or both.

Not great but its a start. We are quick to have a go at the guys who run our game for not branching out/sell our product so they deserve credit here. Hopefully they lap it up and we can talk bigger £££ if they want to renew the deal.

I see this as one of the big flaws in Doncaster's negotiating strategy.

I am not so sure that our Panda is Chinese.

Seriously.

True he could be descended from pandas who once lived in North Vietnam or Myanmar, or could be the offspring of some Pandas who live in Zoos.

Personally i am not convinced it is a Panda as i have never seen him chewing on bamboo shoots.

True he could be descended from pandas who once lived in North Vietnam or Myanmar, or could be the offspring of some Pandas who live in Zoos.

Personally i am not convinced it is a Panda as i have never seen him chewing on bamboo shoots.

Maybe he does it in the wrong order.

He might leave first.

Maybe some Chinese billionaire will take a shine to St Mirren and want to buy the club to get us back in the top league

The timing is right mind you. Imagine it was last season with those strips? Chinese billionaire settles down in front of TV.... 'Fcuk sake, where did they get those!? ... Oh shit. My factory. Fcuk.'

Edited by pozbaird