St Mirren Under 20's 2015/16

shull

I have to say that is the most unpleasant experience I've had at a football match in a very long time.

You'd think that with it being a reserve game it would be safe to integrate fans but that was horrible.

Maybe it felt worse hearing some old bloke shouting "Come on the Queen's 11. Get in to these f**ckers!!!" because he was sitting 10 yards away from my usual seat.

Worse still that half of them probably walked from their house in Paisley :-((

I have to say that is the most unpleasant experience I've had at a football match in a very long time.

You'd think that with it being a reserve game it would be safe to integrate fans but that was horrible.

Maybe it felt worse hearing some old bloke shouting "Come on the Queen's 11. Get in to these f**ckers!!!" because he was sitting 10 yards away from my usual seat.

Worse still that half of them probably walked from their house in Paisley :-((

I'm surprised you weren't chatting happily to them discussing how well you hope they'll do if they ever get back into Europe.

Did anyone find out who the trialist was?

No idea who he was.

He switched between left and right wings and put in some decent crosses. Although, to be fair, he wasn't up against much and didn't look like a player who demanded the ball. However, that could have been down to unfamiliarity with his teammates or possibly a language barrier.

Lamont was on trial at us last season too, he played in the New York City game.

What a strange story.

He looked a player before

We sent him on loan to Dumbarton and then ended up in the junior game

Rated as one of the top players in the junior game

I remember him very quick but very slight

Could beat a man with sheer pace but final ball wasn't there

He looked a player before

We sent him on loan to Dumbarton and then ended up in the junior game

Rated as one of the top players in the junior game

I remember him very quick but very slight

Could beat a man with sheer pace but final ball wasn't there

Well he went from us to Dumbarton, who released him. Then from Dumbarton to Albion Rovers, who also released him.

Now he's in the juniors. I don't know how he keeps getting trials at us.

I would have no hesitation in extending Marks trial period.He scored a peach and his distribution and crossing of the ball was very good indeed.I find it strange however that he has flitted in and out the club over the last few years but you can see theres something there.Hopefully he can impress and become the player that obviously someone at the club thinks is in there.