Mallan Away In January?

St Mirren seem to bring you nowt but misery so perhaps it would be for the best if the club folded. The way some are talking it looks likely in the next couple of years.

It is unlikely to fold - but it is certainly on a downward spiral.

Constructive discontent should drive a bigger and better future for St. Mirren.

Trouble is we are still falling - when are the BOD going to take the appropriate action to allow things to turn around. Get Murray out is the minimum!!

It can't be good for our young players confidence wining 5-8 games per season. You can see McGinn has went to another level and I think mallan would be the same

He certainly has went to another level. Last year he was in the Premiership and this year he's in the Championship.

Scottd, the team was relegated, we have no money,we have probably the worst manager in the league and we have a group of players who have won twice in the league all season. We also can't win at home and I know other things I can't repeat that suggest we will do well to avoid the drop to league 1. For what it's worth I live this team I go every single week. I'm allowed my opinion and maybe one day the happy clapping brigade that clapped us to relegation and yet still they clap will finally wake up.

Scottd, the team was relegated, we have no money,we have probably the worst manager in the league and we have a group of players who have won twice in the league all season. We also can't win at home and I know other things I can't repeat that suggest we will do well to avoid the drop to league 1. For what it's worth I live this team I go every single week. I'm allowed my opinion and maybe one day the happy clapping brigade that clapped us to relegation and yet still they clap will finally wake up.

I ain't a 'happy clapper' as you put it but I am worried about the self fulfilling negative cycle that our support has got itself into. Therefore maybe it is time for someone at board level to present us with the nuclear option of the padlocks on the gates. Might focus a few minds.

There is know such thing as a happy clapper. It's just how some of us cope with the situation we're in rather than continuously printing the same crap, doing nothing about it and expected someone else to do it for them. We all hurt just the same.

So as well as the out in the open sh+it there are other dire things internally - We ain't too surprised by that.

So what about all this positive stuff about having no debt?

It counts for very little in the midst of the current circumstances.

A football club that cannot get things sorted on the park is always going to face struggles. IF the BOD do not invest in January and get rid of the dud very very soon, what kind of crowds we gonna get next season and the remainder of this one?

I find it heart-breaking and a waste of time and money coming to see the current cr*ap (I have a long way to travel, and the return journey with the usual defeat or draw is most depressing). Not least because the manager is totally incompetent and the players are not working with any real motivation.

I will always be a Saints fan - but can I support the current negligence and incompetence ?? It is a very serious question some saints fans will be asking themselves!

Edited by Sweeper07

• 1 month later...

Saw a tweet saying Peterborough would be putting in a 450k bid for Mallan...

This could be in Groundless Rumours thread, as I don't really do Twitter, understand it and have only one follower after several years....

Would certainly take that.

Saw a tweet saying Peterborough would be putting in a 450k bid for Mallan...

This could be in Groundless Rumours thread, as I don't really do Twitter, understand it and have only one follower after several years....

It's from one of those bollocks "agents" accounts which claims to have the inside scoop on what is happening but which is actually full of made up shite combined with talking about transfers that have already happened in a bid to show he is in the know.

Anyone who even thinks about believing them needs to have a good look at themselves.

It's from one of those bollocks "agents" accounts which claims to have the inside scoop on what is happening but which is actually full of made up shite combined with talking about transfers that have already happened in a bid to show he is in the know.

Anyone who even thinks about believing them needs to have a good look at themselves.

Well Div retweeted it! :)