Steven Thompson

Kemp

When you look at our midfield today against a tough no nonsense livingston that takes no shit3 and will do everything and anything to win, pick out one that's going to go and battle in the middle of the park? Mallan? Carswell? Agnew? Not a chance against them! That darren cole I think it was for them the big number 8 bossed it today, why? It was men against boys.

Where does the blame lie though? The 1st division or championship it's called now is a physically demanding league, we're playing boys in it ffs! Players not built enough, lewis morgan for example, decent player with pace and ill aim for the byline but he's weak. Boy in a mans game.

Probably the wrong post to post on but aye!

Definitely the wrong post. Morgan wasn't even on the park today, I'm not even sure he made the bench. Even at that, his contribution to the cause has been no worse than Paul McMullan or Cammy Howieson (one of the few I actually feel sorry for given how badly he's been hung out to dry positionally)

Definitely the wrong post. Morgan wasn't even on the park today, I'm not even sure he made the bench. Even at that, his contribution to the cause has been no worse than Paul McMullan or Cammy Howieson (one of the few I actually feel sorry for given how badly he's been hung out to dry positionally)

Morgan came on for the last 15-20 minutes done alright at least tried to get down the line but the got blown off the ball!

Think Kemp has realised his choice of words were over top and has clearly apologised and wishes that he hadn't said them. Cut him some slack.

However, I do wish both parties (Thommo and the club) went their separate ways at the end of last season. The guy, sadly, is clearly done and it's painful to watch a club legend winding down his career in this way.

AXKdY7B.png

Looks like we've found the brains of the operation.

warnock.png

Dot know what you are on about wee yin. I think Thomson has been a great player for us, in fact we are arguably lucky to have had him. However that said he is done, and his attitude even looking on from the sidelines seems to be doing nothing for us, in fact if he acts that way in the dressing room more harm than good. Get rid. Free up a decent wage and everyone can move on for the good of the club. Edited by Sherlock

getting rid will cost money, so we might as well just accept that he is here till the summer

He should never have been re-signed and i was gobsmacked that the cash was found for an offer. This and other moves were the reason i was murray sceptic after he eventully took charge.

We live with most of these mistakes until May at least, so best to try and focus on survival and a plan for 16-17

Dot know what you are on about wee yin. I think Thomson has been a great player for us, in fact we are arguably lucky to have had him. However that said he is done, and his attitude even looking on from the sidelines seems to be doing nothing for us, in fact if he acts that way in the dressing room more harm than good. Get rid. Free up a decent wage and everyone can move on for the good of the club.

No shit?

Sorry - couldn't help myself (and I'm sure I'm not the first....).

I couldn't stand McAusland as a player, thought he was hopeless. Ball watched all the time and consistently out of position. What I will say is he is a better defender than anything we have at moment which I.M.O shows how bad we are at the back...

Funnily enough, I was thinking the same thing yesterday. Marc was a scapegoat on here often unnecessarily. Hounded whenever things went wrong. He always have 100% unlike many of this lot.Be careful what you wish for.