St Mirren Public Address System

• 3 weeks later...

Cooper was the only word/name that I heard the whole 2 hours I was in Stadium.

Must be the first thing Fitzy must get sorted.

The whole Tannoy System is a disgrace.

The Mumbler doesn't help.

While I was at Pie Stall before Match, the message I heard from Police Control was crystal clear.

Being at St Mirren Park including what is on Pitch is an absolute shite experience for money spent.

thumbdown.gifthumbdown.gifthumbdown.gifthumbdown.gifthumbdown.gif

While I was at Pie Stall before Match, the message I heard from Police Control was crystal clear.

Being at St Mirren Park including what is on Pitch is an absolute shite experience for money spent.

Why don't you find another pastime to enjoy? You clearly hate everything to do with St.Mirren. Don't let it start affecting your mental wellbeing bud.

Why don't you find another pastime to enjoy? You clearly hate everything to do with St.Mirren. Don't let it start affecting your mental wellbeing bud.

No hatred whatsoever.

What have I said which is wrong ?

I agree the Tannoy system needs sorted, the entertainment particularly Going to be controversial here. Phil is dated and uninspiring pish music atmosphere prevention. Why not bring Tony out at half time greet the fans or do something to give us some positive for the second half. Just my opinion no offence to Phil just feel it is very dull. Why not take requests for different tunes to play and hopefully we don't have to listen to fecking Paul Simon every week!

You're in a bad mood because you dropped a pie and beans and had to buy replacements. lol.gif

Cheer up, you've become a classic forum member, moaning like fcuk for anything you can think off. bye1.gif

You're in a bad mood because you dropped a pie and beans and had to buy replacements. lol.gif

Cheer up, you've become a classic forum member, moaning like fcuk for anything you can think off. bye1.gif

That was a cnut !!!!

It will probably be still there when I go back next Saturday.

I agree the Tannoy system needs sorted, the entertainment particularly Going to be controversial here. Phil is dated and uninspiring pish music atmosphere prevention. Why not bring Tony out at half time greet the fans or do something to give us some positive for the second half. Just my opinion no offence to Phil just feel it is very dull. Why not take requests for different tunes to play and hopefully we don't have to listen to fecking Paul Simon every week!

Speaking from experience Fir hill - Parkhead doing compare Phil does an excellent job . Regarding sound quality can only speak from the main stand where sound is acceptable after its tannoys being used know what I mean though from complaints written sounds as though wiring is needing checked. To put in a proper speaker system would probably cost a player over a season what would you prefer ? Phill brings a bit of personality track side.

Speaking from experience Fir hill - Parkhead doing compare Phil does an excellent job . Regarding sound quality can only speak from the main stand where sound is acceptable after its tannoys being used know what I mean though from complaints written sounds as though wiring is needing checked. To put in a proper speaker system would probably cost a player over a season what would you prefer ? Phill brings a bit of personality track side.

Theres a surprise.

To put in a proper speaker system would cost a player you say ? The whole system was installed when the stadium was built but as long as the main stand punters can hear ok ,thats fine? Mibbee we should all just pay our money in the west stand & shut up.

On another note . Today i decided to have a half time Bovril & had to experience the oft criticised segregation in the west stand. Unacceptable queues & long waits for what ?to accommodate the 88 Alloa fans !?! Ive said it before , those away fans should be housed in the MAIN stand for reasons ive already covered

Theres a surprise.

To put in a proper speaker system would cost a player you say ? The whole system was installed when the stadium was built but as long as the main stand punters can hear ok ,thats fine? Mibbee we should all just pay our money in the west stand & shut up.

On another note . Today i decided to have a half time Bovril & had to experience the oft criticised segregation in the west stand. Unacceptable queues & long waits for what ?to accommodate the 88 Alloa fans !?! Ive said it before , those away fans should be housed in the MAIN stand for reasons ive already covered

I agree, they shouldn't be in the west stand but they shouldn't be in the main either.

Keep them in the north stand.

Theres a surprise.

Maybe it was the way I wrote it. I did write maybe the wiring is needing checked. Have read a few times about queues in the west stand sounds like someone official needs to go over and check out the situation and get it fixed.

It was Dumbarton Saint telling us all how much he "Appreciated" his good pal Shull

He's a good boy. lol.gif

But he could have just gifted me a Coffee along with Pie n Beans.

Edited by shull

What happened on the Pitch at half time?

A hell of lot of f**king mumbling going on.

Who was getting interviewed?

Pish

They were interviewing a member of the English consortium about the takeover and their plans and ambitions for taking the club forward... you missed the bit about going part time and wearing black football boots?