Season 16/17 Home & Away Kits

Some on Facebook saying Home Kit wont be released until 22nd August.

Hopefully they are wrong and it comes out in time for daughter's birthday, earlier in the Month.

If not., she said she wid be happy with the Home Scotland Kit instead and forget about any St Mirren one this Season .

On 3/5/2016 at 6:19 PM, shull said:

Let's not make an arse of it again.

Hopefully all parties are working hard behind the scenes.

And they will produce proper Saints strips that we can be proud of.

And most importantly ....

Let's have them out for sale In this coming Spring ( beginning of April )

So the fans get the benefit of wearing them during the warmer months and get true value for money.

LAST YEAR WAS FARCICAL

COYS

Maybe. all of us as new owners can correct this disgrace for next season.

Lets get the 17/18 Kits out for next April the 1st.

I think saints have missed the boat here. The new strip should be out for the school holidays. I understand it's jd responsible but in general the whole thing is a pike of rubbish. delayed strips, poor quality and then you can't even buy one at the clubs own shop. It may be a decent deal financially but it's a really poor one for the fans.

Anyone have any clear idea about when the tops are out, I've got friends from Oz over in Paisley just now and they were going to bring the tops back for me and the boy. Ive convinced them to go to the game tomorrow as well, thats 5 onto the gate

13 hours ago, BIG BEN said:

Was in JD's today. Girl said both strips should have been in last week but she's now been told its the 28th

I emailed JDSports customer service and was advised that they had nothing tovdo with release dates and it was down to the sales team and "it looks like they are getting all the bigger teams shirts out first for obvious reasons" and that they hoped i understood. Utter ridiculous and a previous email advised i should contact the club !!!!

Sounds like jd have taken on more than they can handle. Seems like we are not the only team. I expected a slightly later date (July at latest) due to the bespoke design, but what a shambles. They need a shakeup in their marketing, sales and customer services team.

Sent from my D6603 using Black & White Army mobile app

2 hours ago, kevo_smfc said:

Sounds like jd have taken on more than they can handle. Seems like we are not the only team. I expected a slightly later date (July at latest) due to the bespoke design, but what a shambles. They need a shakeup in their marketing, sales and customer services team.

Sent from my D6603 using Black & White Army mobile app

There simply shouldn't be a delay due to the bespoke design aspect. Pretty sure Gary fae' the Fan Council has confirmed it is still the case - JD ask for the designs that need made ages in advance of the upcoming season. From memory, for this season already started with League Cup games, they wanted the artwork in October 2015? Just from memory, might be wrong, but it certainly is well in advance of the next season.

Opening league game in two days time. Local derby. Big crowd. Hopes high, pitch pristine, weather likely to be half decent...... new St Mirren strips on sale in the club shop in an opening day blaze of publicity?

Nope. Yeah but, no but, yeah but.... it's a great deal.

Edited by pozbaird

There simply shouldn't be a delay due to the bespoke design aspect. Pretty sure Gary fae' the Fan Council has confirmed it is still the case - JD ask for the designs that need made ages in advance of the upcoming season. From memory, for this season already started with League Cup games, they wanted the artwork in October 2015? Just from memory, might be wrong, but it certainly is well in advance of the next season.

Opening league game in two days time. Local derby. Big crowd. Hopes high, pitch pristine, weather likely to be half decent...... new St Mirren strips on sale in the club shop in an opening day blaze of publicity?

Nope. Yeah but, no but, yeah but.... it's a great deal.

As I said before Paul we designed the strip Last October and it was sent to JDS. I agree with everyone that it's a disgrace that the strip is not out yet. Should be out for the summer holidays at the very least. But after the FC send the design that's the last involvement we have with the strips. I know the club are not happy with JD sports either. Will find out more tonight at FC committee meeting and let you all know any news. But it's a shambles I totally agree.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Black & White Army mobile app