Season 16/17 Home & Away Kits

I sense another recall. And a mental breakdown from Shull or Salmonbuddie. My moneys on SB as you probably need a reasonable starting point to then breakdown from.

Based on what, lucy? I don't buy teams jumpers, I'm too fat and too old...

If JD have f**ked up the names on the strip can anyone say they are honesty surprised?

For all its a JD f**k up (if it's confirmed and not just a bad batch), someone at the club or fans council (who love saying they have designed the strip) must be absolutely embarrassed .

Like Poz said above, you would imagine someone has signed this off as being good to go

10 minutes ago, Spam_Valley said:

A Fan Council rep replying to a fan with the above... Embarrassing and not your first ridiculous retort either.

Get a grip.

To be fair, I thought it was a perfectly reasonable retort.

Unerringly accurate description too.

5 hours ago, Eric Arthur Blair said:

Just seems to be the top line of names that are affected

CmbrnupWIAAnbTo.jpg

Not just the top line. Der Neil Cooper (the Kaiser), is on the bottom line. Really hope this hasn't happened on the production versions and perhaps these errors are only on the shirt produced for the model to wear for the photoshoot. If the strips have all been produced like this photo, and JD are looking for £45 - £50 for them - I would humbly suggest they withdraw the whole damn lot of them before they embarrass themselves, the 1987 cup winners, and insult the intelligence of the St Mirren support. FFS they only had 13 names to get right.

Great deal for the club though.

Edited by pozbaird

11 minutes ago, Eric Arthur Blair said:

Yeah, so I see. Also agree that if this is also on the production versions they should be sold as seconds (at least 50% off) and a new batch produced free from any errors.

If these are the production versions, takes JD fcuk-ups to a new level. Looking forward to their messages of 'wear the shirt with pride' if they try to launch them like that and pretend it hasn't happened... while looking for £45 for a dud shirt. Still, as yet there's no proof that they have made a monumental fcuk up, so until such times......

.... they'll have fcuked-up. Again.

32 minutes ago, FTOF said:

To be fair, I thought it was a perfectly reasonable retort.

Unerringly accurate description too.

Indeed, I might get invited onto Fans Council ( STRIP PICK COMMITEE ) B)

THIS ITEM IS AVAILABLE FOR PRE ORDER WITH AN EXPECTED RELEASE DATE OF END OF JULY. Show your support for Alex Rae and his team with this men's St Mirren FC 2016/17 Home Shirt from Carbrini. With it being the 30th Anniversary of the club winning the Scottish cup in 1987, this shirt pays homage to that success, and within the stripes of the shirt, it contains all the names of the cup winning St. Mirren team from that day, plus some made-up ones cos' we fcuked up again. Anyway, fcuk that, who cares, we've got Bournemouth and they're in the English Premier League. Anyway, this mis-printed shite features X-Tech technology that has been designed to keep the body cool and dry, even when the temperature is heating up at St Mirren Park. Complete with the club crest to the chest providing a final stamp of The Buddies pride.

Yet another shite strip from our friends at JD sports and the fans council. We only wore all white in the 1987 final for TV purposes as Dundee United also wore black shorts at that time. it was a one off strip for a one off occasion.The St. Mirren strip is black and white stripes end off, traditionally at least 5 black stripes. And these are the people we're going to trust running our club. They can't even get the first team colours right FFS. Disgrace. 

3 minutes ago, alshboy said:

Yet another shite strip from our friends at JD sports and the fans council. We only wore all white in the 1987 final for TV purposes as Dundee United also wore black shorts at that time. it was a one off strip for a one off occasion.The St. Mirren strip is black and white stripes end off, traditionally at least 5 black stripes. And these are the people we're going to trust running our club. They can't even get the first team colours right FFS. Disgrace. 

:lol:

13 minutes ago, alshboy said:

We wore the strip all 1986 - 1987 season. I loved that strip one of my favourites.

1 hour ago, alshboy said:

I agree. The Saints colours should be black and white stripes. Thankfully, we've unveiled a black and white striped shirt to allay any fears or concerns you may have. 

And they did get the colours right. The home shirt is made up entirely of black and white. 

Anyway, I went in store and pre-ordered mine today. That being said, if I receive the shirt in the same condition as the one in the model photo, I'll be getting my money back, pronto. 

Can't wait to see the shitstorm next season when we go to black and white hoops to commemorate our 140th year and our horizontal beginnings. :lol:

Edited by djchapsticks