What are you reading just now?

El Gingero

9 minutes ago, El Gingero said:

Have you read the rest of his books Shull?

Jack Reacher : 6 foot 4 inches of pure muscle and a hard bugger.

Who plays him in the films: Tom Cruise???

Yes, every previous book. 

Strange choice of Actor. Might go and see the Film in a couple of weeks time though. 

Yes, every previous book. 

Strange choice of Actor. Might go and see the Film in a couple of weeks time though. 

I bought the first 3 for a tenner a few years ago going on holiday and have read them all since. Some are better than others obviously.

First film was a bit so so but the Mrs has offered to take me this weekend as it's my birthday......Tesco before for sweets and juice as it's a rip off for grub at the pictures.

2 hours ago, El Gingero said:

I bought the first 3 for a tenner a few years ago going on holiday and have read them all since. Some are better than others obviously.

First film was a bit so so but the Mrs has offered to take me this weekend as it's my birthday......Tesco before for sweets and juice as it's a rip off for grub at the pictures.

Still got to buy the real Popcorn at the Cinema. 

On 18/10/2016 at 4:56 AM, cockles1987 said:

Got dragged last weekend to the pictures to watch, girl on a train. Her indoors said, my pal said it was a good book. Pity we didn't watch the f'in book was my reply. This sleeping in the garden hut is murder emoji24.png

:-D

Right now I'm reading No Comebacks by Frederick Forsyth, a fine collection of short stories. Cos I just cannae get the time to read proper full on novels these days.

Edited by Howard Hughes in BlueSuedeShoes