shull

Guest TPAFKATS
231,556,622 eligible voters

46.9% didn't vote

25.6% voted for Clinton

25.5% voted for Trump

1.7% voted for Johnson

So far...

Almost half never bothered voting due to the choice of the only 2 candidates who could win.

Large swathes of the electorate fed up with establishment politics and dismissive of political dynasties.

The Democrats really made a complete baws of it didn't they.

Amazes me to see people out in the streets rioting and protesting.

Do they not understand democracy ?

Voting is over, they should calm down and get on with their lives.

Neds

Edited by shull

Guest TPAFKATS
Amazes me to see people out in the streets rioting and protesting.

Do they not understand democracy ?

Voting is over, they should calm down and get on with their lives.

Neds

You ever noticed that it's always the “left“ that struggles with the concept of democracy and which can't handle a defeat?

No dignity

Over fishing
Do we need to introduce quotas on the forum?

2 hours ago, Stuart Dickson said:

You ever noticed that it's always the “left“ that struggles with the concept of democracy and which can't handle a defeat?

If Donald lost he said he wouldn't accept the decision of a rigged system.

31 minutes ago, Ayrshire Saints said:

Who / what is the "left" SD refers to. Describing Hilary Clinton as "the left" id laughable !

One clue is that the majority of the bother came from Berkley - which is definitely a left wing town. I notice from the news package that 1,500 teachers and students walked out and protested in the back court of Berkley High School. How the f**k did anyone notice they were doing something different from normal. 

33 minutes ago, Stuart Dickson said:

One clue is that the majority of the bother came from Berkley - which is definitely a left wing town. I notice from the news package that 1,500 teachers and students walked out and protested in the back court of Berkley High School. How the f**k did anyone notice they were doing something different from normal. 

Did it really, though?  or is it just the majority of the stuff that you took notice of?

This is a rhetorical question and no proof of anything is required.

I think in truth Melmac, much of the works of Joseph Goebbels is studied by prospective political leaders everywhere. The same principle on the big lie could just as easily be attributed to the SNP Independence Campaign of 2014 where Alex Salmond repeatedly told us that Scots would be wealthier in an Independent Scotland and where he inflated projected oil revenue figures massively to fit his argument. Like Hitler he even wrote his own wee book on it and like Mein Kampf, the White Paper was a really shite read. 

2 hours ago, Sonny said:

A German friend of mine is married to an American and lives in New York. Yesterday morning she said she felt as if she had 'just woken up in 1933'. Quote of the week for me.

Rich Hall skyped/talked to a depressed comedian in California, who said,

"For me, this is worse than 9/11...

..which it coincidentally is.

That IS how you guys do your dates, isn't it?"

:)

20 hours ago, Longtimecoming said:

You have no original thoughts of your own son.

Why not do St Mirren a favour and remain as far away as possible.

The certainly don't need supporters like you.

Said the guy with 100 posts.......I think ur handle is how long oxygen takes to reach your brain

I think in truth Melmac, much of the works of Joseph Goebbels is studied by prospective political leaders everywhere. The same principle on the big lie could just as easily be attributed to the SNP Independence Campaign of 2014 where Alex Salmond repeatedly told us that Scots would be wealthier in an Independent Scotland and where he inflated projected oil revenue figures massively to fit his argument. Like Hitler he even wrote his own wee book on it and like Mein Kampf, the White Paper was a really shite read. 

What a pile of wanky pish...

5 hours ago, Stuart Dickson said:

Never heard of the place nevermind it's political leanings. Don't see the relevance to my initial response that you think of Hilary Clinton as being from the "left". It's a very blinkered view of the world to class everyone the world over as being either left or right. Doesn't fit most places thankfully. I personally don't think the left has existed in the UK for a good 30 years yet you still bang on about it stuck in a political vacuum.

2 hours ago, DougJamie said:

Said the guy with 100 posts.......I think ur handle is how long oxygen takes to reach your brain

I don't support St Mirren son so don't know what that is do with anything.

My handle refers to my team winning the Scottish Cup for the first rime in our history.

Back to you wee man.

10 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

You need to get some new "patter" as it's absolutely gash, officer. :1eye

Is that right son.

I love the way clowns like you bring one's occupation into a topic.

So what if I am in the police, it is a good job which I enjoy.

I pay my taxes and put a lot back into society.

Can you say that in your Saudi home?