Jump to content

Recommended Posts


Jackson is a terrible footballer, runs around a lot but thats it, no positional sense or where to make runs..can hardly finish from 6 yards let alone dink in a penalty...Kearney no much better with his negative setups....well Sat will be fun but feck that, players don't deserve support with no effort..will be another season ticket no used and dog out for afternoon..

Edited by gstretchuk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, gstretchuk said:

Jackson is a terrible footballer, runs around a lot but thats it, no positional sense or where to make runs..can hardly finish from 6 yards let alone dink in a penalty...Kearney no much better with his negative setups..

Cammy Mac not much better. Gives plenty of endeavour in midfield but his passing is an actual hindrance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Ayrshire Saints said:

High punts to Jackson who has three defenders on him as we have a massive gap between  the striker and any support to him. It's groundhog day tactically. Got to try something different.

 

It's almost like the manager doesn't have a clue....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Ayrshire Saints said:

High punts to Jackson who has three defenders on him as we have a massive gap between  the striker and any support to him. It's groundhog day tactically. Got to try something different.

 

How many games have we seen Jackson as a lone striker getting punts of high balls. Bloody hell. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, thomsons dropped it said:

If we don’t change it we will lose, disjointed from us, passing woeful in the main, one man up front  is no use.

A bit like Theresa Mayhem's tactics on Brexit.

If at first you don't succeed .............

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, whydowebother said:

8 games to go

Bottom of the table

Bizarre choice of penalty kick

Defies logic

That said, we can win this

Lol you can't be serious we are f**ked whish to f**k this was the last game of the season get it over with. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Ayrshire Saints said:

Our best performer tonight according to the radio commentary

I just heard that.

The live stream I was watching conked out at 34 minutes so switched to radio, I can only assume he turned into Johann Cruyff in the intervening 9 minutes as he was f**king gash for the first 34.

Although in the pre-match build up, the same commentators mentioned how we still have to go to Celtic Park in a couple of weeks, so I'll take any of their pish with a grain of salt.

Edited by djchapsticks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, djchapsticks said:

I just heard that.

The live stream I was watching conked out at 34 minutes so switched to radio, I can only assume he turned into Johann Cruyff in the intervening 9 minutes as he was f**king gash for the first 34.

I do get the impression he was the "best" of a very bad lot. Massive job for OK here as it's clearly not working. Can't go into a game as important as Saturday's on the back of another insipid 45m which would lead to inevitable defeat. Come on OK prove you can make a difference !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...