I'd imagine they would just switch us from the Main Stand to the stand behind the goals should we beat Kilmarnock and a big support is expected.

Or maybe they get a lot of away support going in the family stand and its not needed.

Won't be all ticket anyway.

An onwards we go to Perth

I still think our recent wee run is a sign of improvement compared recent months.

If we’d of been offered the results of the last 4 games beforehand we would of taken them

Aberdeen Away - Draw
Hearts Away - Draw
Livingston Home - Win
Kilmarnock Home - Narrow 0-1

Nah, that’s still improving in anyone’s books despite tonight’s obvious disappointment

Never enjoy going to this freezing anytime stadium

St Johnstone 1-2 St Mirren

On 3/8/2019 at 11:57 AM, Kemp said:

I'd imagine they would just switch us from the Main Stand to the stand behind the goals should we beat Kilmarnock and a big support is expected.

Well that won't be happening!

1 hour ago, gstretchuk said:

Wouldn't go if u let me in for free..shite ground, 2 shite teams, nae atmosphere and can see 2-0 defeat...oh and it will be fecking freezing...

Given that your alter ego has unhealthy obsession for all things Govan, I'm beginning to think you're another closet Sellick fan.

5 minutes ago, gstretchuk said:

Naw..it's boring, freezing and very limited ability footballers with fans being ripped off..

And yet , you congratulate the Aberdeen supporters that made the trip to Ibrox last night ?????