Fakes Away

An onwards we go to Perth

I still think our recent wee run is a sign of improvement compared recent months.

If we’d of been offered the results of the last 4 games beforehand we would of taken them

Aberdeen Away - Draw
Hearts Away - Draw
Livingston Home - Win
Kilmarnock Home - Narrow 0-1

Nah, that’s still improving in anyone’s books despite tonight’s obvious disappointment

Never enjoy going to this freezing anytime stadium

St Johnstone 1-2 St Mirren

1 hour ago, gstretchuk said:

Wouldn't go if u let me in for free..shite ground, 2 shite teams, nae atmosphere and can see 2-0 defeat...oh and it will be fecking freezing...

Given that your alter ego has unhealthy obsession for all things Govan, I'm beginning to think you're another closet Sellick fan.

5 minutes ago, gstretchuk said:

Naw..it's boring, freezing and very limited ability footballers with fans being ripped off..

And yet , you congratulate the Aberdeen supporters that made the trip to Ibrox last night ????? 

Tommy Wright at the Killie game (as was Brian Rice) doing his homework, their players calling on each other to win their next four and finish top six... this will be a hard game.

apparently David Hopkin was there Monday too! Cant imagine Killie would be interested in him, wonder who might be running a rule over him for next season in the lower leagues?