Jump to content

Recommended Posts

With hodson doing his hamstring, we are REALLY up against it now regarding defenders, we can moan all day about letting certain players go but what is done is done, surely we will be looking into free agent market. 
 

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/spieler/vertragslosespieler/statistik/1/plus//galerie/0?ausrichtung=Abwehr&spielerposition_id=alle&land_id=alle&altersklasse=&wettbewerb_id=alle&seit=alle&yt0=Show

 

anybody here you think would do us a job ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Alan huttons available to be fair

 

no offence to Stelios as he was a character but the only way I’d take him back is if he was a mascot 😂

Edited by mattman

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, mattman said:

Alan huttons available to be fair

 

no offence to Stelios as he was a character but the only way I’d take him back is if he was a mascot 😂

:lol:   Aye someone who not played for 6 months will want to play for us  :lol:   He knockback some team from the north east of England prior to the season starting. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, mattman said:

With hodson doing his hamstring, we are REALLY up against it now regarding defenders, we can moan all day about letting certain players go but what is done is done, surely we will be looking into free agent market. 
 

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/spieler/vertragslosespieler/statistik/1/plus//galerie/0?ausrichtung=Abwehr&spielerposition_id=alle&land_id=alle&altersklasse=&wettbewerb_id=alle&seit=alle&yt0=Show

 

anybody here you think would do us a job ?

Would need to be someone released at the end of January and who had games under their belt before that imo. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Tommy said:

:lol:   Aye someone who not played for 6 months will want to play for us  :lol:   He knockback some team from the north east of England prior to the season starting. 

 

 

Calm doon I only said he’s available 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, mattman said:

Alan huttons available to be fair

 

no offence to Stelios as he was a character but the only way I’d take him back is if he was a mascot 😂

I think he gets a lot more flak than he deserved. He never really let us down, and was also decent at Ross County. We could do a lot worse.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm not sure how emergency loan deals work, but Hibs have David Gray, Steven Whittaker, Tom James, & Adam Jackson on the books - all capable of playing RB. Paul McGinn will most likely be their first choice for the rest of the season. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, RossCSmfc said:

I'm not sure how emergency loan deals work, but Hibs have David Gray, Steven Whittaker, Tom James, & Adam Jackson on the books - all capable of playing RB. Paul McGinn will most likely be their first choice for the rest of the season. 

Don’t think emergency loans are a thing in the prem mate

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, RossCSmfc said:

Didn't realise that. Hopefully JG can pull a few strings with his contacts in England, then. 

Emergency Loans STV

https://news.stv.tv/sport/1381905-how-does-scottish-football-s-emergency-loan-system-work

But more recently... 

https://inews.co.uk/sport/football/january-transfer-window-2020-when-open-start-close-dates-premier-league-championship-efl-1340986 (not just Scotland) 

Edited by St.Ricky

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, RossCSmfc said:

Stelios till the end of the season. I'll be shot down for this but I think he's the best that's realistically available. 

BRING HIM HOME! 

Stelios isn't available. He signed for Bradford Park Avenue in the conference north.

I was in hospitality yesterday and ballsy enough with the drink, asked Goodwin directly whats going to happen and he confirmed we're going to be looking at free agents...he's concerned about lack of game time for them to be up to speed but he said we've been backed into a corner now so needs must. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, djchapsticks said:

 

I was in hospitality yesterday and ballsy enough with the drink, asked Goodwin directly whats going to happen and he confirmed we're going to be looking at free agents...he's concerned about lack of game time for them to be up to speed but he said we've been backed into a corner now so needs must. 

An extension of the transfer window speculation and frenzy then. Excellent!:rolleyes:

I wonder who will class our targets as "shite" first, even before they've kicked a ball for us.

It was good to see the previously labelled "shite" Alex Jakubiak have an excellent game yesterday, and get his first goal. A fitting GIRUY to his detractors.:)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, FTOF said:

An extension of the transfer window speculation and frenzy then. Excellent!:rolleyes:

I wonder who will class our targets as "shite" first, even before they've kicked a ball for us.

It was good to see the previously labelled "shite" Alex Jakubiak have an excellent game yesterday, and get his first goal. A fitting GIRUY to his detractors.:)

He was tremendous yesterday. Despite him saying he is more comfortable facing the goal, I thought a lot of his hold up play and bringing other players into the game was good and his dribbling ability was strong. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, FTOF said:

An extension of the transfer window speculation and frenzy then. Excellent!:rolleyes:

I wonder who will class our targets as "shite" first, even before they've kicked a ball for us.

It was good to see the previously labelled "shite" Alex Jakubiak have an excellent game yesterday, and get his first goal. A fitting GIRUY to his detractors.:)

On the other hand there's a group who fall over themselves for ANYONE we sign.

Especially when there's a 83 second "You Tube" compilation. :lol:

Funny set are football supporters. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

He was tremendous yesterday. Despite him saying he is more comfortable facing the goal, I thought a lot of his hold up play and bringing other players into the game was good and his dribbling ability was strong. 

He's out of contract at the end of the season.

Would be good if we asked the question if he'd like to make his stay longer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Johan Larsson.
Out of contract since 1 Jan.
Swedish international
Hes a hybrid of Henrik Larrson and Johan Mjalby both did alright over here so he would too.

Plus he's got a great you tube compilation just to keep FS happy.


With hodson doing his hamstring, we are REALLY up against it now regarding defenders, we can moan all day about letting certain players go but what is done is done, surely we will be looking into free agent market. 
 
https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/spieler/vertragslosespieler/statistik/1/plus//galerie/0?ausrichtung=Abwehr&spielerposition_id=alle&land_id=alle&altersklasse=&wettbewerb_id=alle&seit=alle&yt0=Show
 
anybody here you think would do us a job ?
Get Flareybob to get this one sorted out for us.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...