Should be selling them at reduced prices given the length of time it's taken to get things going.

Could use the money saved to place a bet on how quickly the new sponsor logo ironed over old sponsor falls off !

We spent over £300 at the Leeds United shop the other week kits look great and the season hasn’t started yet

7 hours ago, Scott-Leeds said:

Could use the money saved to place a bet on how quickly the new sponsor logo ironed over old sponsor falls off !

We spent over £300 at the Leeds United shop the other week kits look great and the season hasn’t started yet

The whole family get a strip then? :lol:

Worrying thought

Interesting though that on kids kits it’s different sponsor and you can buy strips without sponsor on.

Getting strips 7 games in to a season however from Saints ?

Your last point is fair - we are near end of August now and up here the good weather is almost gone, if I bought my son a strip he’s not really going to be able to show it off.

Now if the strips were available say 6 weeks ago he would have got all the summer holidays out of it.

Appreciate (whilst I don’t know the detail) that Skyview ‘moved the goalposts’ - no pun intended, which has had a fairly big impact, are/were Skyview in breach of an existing contract or was the contract up for renewal and we got caught out (commercially)? Where I am going with this is - if it’s the former - could we go after Skyview legally for breach of contract and collateral damage (the strip sales)?

Probably not going to get him his strip now which is a shame because the home one is a cracker.

34 minutes ago, shull said:

New Strips should be released for sale every Spring..

I get where your coming from clubs and kit makers wont/cant do that incase a club is changing manufacturer. However i reckon they should be on sale as soon as the season is finished to maximise revenue streams for the “good weather” and holidays. 

Some stuff showing online as sold out already and kids home top not available in all sizes. I have 2 kids going to first away match tomorrow who wanted the new home top for going but unless they have the sizes instore we are f***ed.

54 minutes ago, Cookie Monster said:
2 hours ago, FTOF said:
Not interested in buying a strip, but would be interested in looking at other merchandise.
However, link isn't working on Chrome or Edge.

I was using Chrome earlier and it was working fine.

Tried it on Chrome and Edge with both my laptop and phone, but neither worked.🤔

Surely it can't be that difficult to set up a website that's accessible to all.

image.png.982e18e962d9b808e460685ea8d1c19b.png

Edited by FTOF

15 hours ago, RichardBuddie said:

Your last point is fair - we are near end of August now and up here the good weather is almost gone, if I bought my son a strip he’s not really going to be able to show it off.

Now if the strips were available say 6 weeks ago he would have got all the summer holidays out of it.

Appreciate (whilst I don’t know the detail) that Skyview ‘moved the goalposts’ - no pun intended, which has had a fairly big impact, are/were Skyview in breach of an existing contract or was the contract up for renewal and we got caught out (commercially)? Where I am going with this is - if it’s the former - could we go after Skyview legally for breach of contract and collateral damage (the strip sales)?

Probably not going to get him his strip now which is a shame because the home one is a cracker.

is that just cause yer a tight fisted jock?

is that just cause yer a tight fisted jock?

Hope you enjoyed your eldorado last night? Yes you are correct to an extent - value did come into my thinking, when I buy something I either want it to last or in this case to be shown off (as current) and because the strips are ‘late’ my boy can’t show it off.

2 paracetamol, glass of water and a couple of extra hours in bed - you should be fine then….

BA962F7E-C479-453A-923C-7A21130A2574.thumb.jpeg.b48bc815290feced8d9a02db86b44718.jpeg

be gentle with the kits. The sponsor sticker can come off and reveal the old one 

THIS ^^^

Is not acceptable under any circumstances

Nike wouldn’t stick their logo over Adidas for example then punt you kits

I would want a new kit , with one sponsor on before partings with cash

Leeds United got our boys kit money and season hasn’t started yet