Viaplay Cup(League Cup) 2023/24

HSS

5 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Tutties Neuk is the venue, just bring your wallet. :wink:

No photo description available.

Okay...but I won't need any money in it, right? :) 

Seriously, we played Arbroath at home last time, so suuuurely it will be away this time? Who will you be supporting, given your love for your local team?

1 minute ago, W6er said:

Okay...but I won't need any money in it, right? :) 

Seriously, we played Arbroath at home last time, so suuuurely it will be away this time? Who will you be supporting, given your love for your local team?

If it's up here I'd be at hospitality and discreetly wearing my St Mirren scarf.

They are a friendly crowd at the hospitality days, never any hassle or trouble. :thumbs2

4 hours ago, HSS said:

Games at Links Park were nuts in the early 70s #LPD 

Their support were full of skinheads if i remember right. Estimate 48yrs since I have been in Montrose and Forfar. 40yrs for Cowdenbeath and 20 for Arbroath. 

27 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

If we’re at home to Arbroath but away to Montrose, surely that’s one away game @faraway saint can make it to. 😀.

depending on when these games fall I expect I’ll be able to make it to two of them. Up in Scotland between 23rd July and 2 August. 

I go to a few away games, been to Montrose a couple of times, typical wee ground, ok if you like that sort of thing. 😉

Obviously prefer Arbroath. 👍

32 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

I go to a few away games, been to Montrose a couple of times, typical wee ground, ok if you like that sort of thing. 😉

With Cove and Accies gone think Arbroath are toast next season.. but wish them well

42 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Excellent. That’s all sorted then. If the Montrose game is during my visit, you’re gettin the bevvies in for me @Albanian Buddy and @Sue Denim