Ilkay Durmus anyone

johnmeiksy

While I know he was a good player for us I'm not sure where he would fit in in an already fair sized midfield pool. Money would be better spent getting another central defender and/or a left back. I would say a forward too but we're fairly loaded there as well.

Was a much better wing back option than Tanser and could defend as well as having an eye for goal but why, I wonder is he a free agent, let go by club or not signing contract?
https://sport.trojmiasto.pl/Lechia-Gdansk-ma-nowego-dyrektora-Ilkay-Durmus-odchodzi-byly-prezes-uspokaja-n180115.html

31 minutes ago, StanleySaint said:

Good article, wonder how the club screwed up and with 16 departures sounds like all is not well, interesting that if he signs with a club on a lower contract than Gdansk they have to pay the balance of his wages, may well be worth a punt. If he was interested of course.

It may be in the contract, but could Gdansk really pay it?

8 minutes ago, rabuddies said:

The manager has pinned his faith on McMenamin.  Don't think he'll be tempted. 

McMenamin plays on the right, Durmus plays on the left and can play wing back also.

He would improve our team absolutely no doubt about it.