Dundee v St. Mirren, Armistice Day

W6er

Just now, BuddieinEK said:

He can't and won't.

The boo boy gets off on this pointless abuse.

Never ever is he a "supporter"!

Ah the ‘I’m better than you at supporting the team’ points. At least it’s a wee bit less embarrassing than screaming ‘abuse’ at criticism for a terrible performance.

Oh terrible, can I say terrible? 😂😂

I thought the first half against Hibs was the worst we have played this season, but that trumps it. 4 points from the last 15 is a poor return. We'll be struggling in the bottom half again if we don't sort that out quickly. Just as well we got a great start to the season.

Also, I thought the Ref gave us absolutely f*ck all today - not that it would have made much difference.

13 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

Zero fight today. Not one player has shown a shred of passion or fight. 

A very poor and disappointing result.

We have a choice.

Criticise the players and risk them losing all confidence...

Or believe in them and support them... Help them recover and prove their worth.

These are the very same players who got us up to third... As you love to say our pest performance in years. 

Suddenly they are duds to be abused?

I have called you out more than once for abuse of our own players. I'm not surprised that you choose to forget, boo boy.

I am choosing to keep the faith and write it off as one of those days. 

Apologies for being positive!  😎😂

Edited by BuddieinEK

Just now, saint in exile said:

So, criticism of bad performance is not allowed? Where are we? North Korea?

Not at all... 

Criticism is acceptable.

Abuse is not.

Boo boy regularly abuses our players.

It's ok to say someone had a bad match without personally abusing them the way boo boy does regularly. 

5 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

We have a choice.

These are the very same players who got us up to third... As you love to say our pest performance in years. 

I have called you out more than once for abuse of our own players. I'm not surprised that you choose to forget, boo boy.

So we can praise them when they are good, but we can’t criticise them when they are utter shite?

Aye, Righto.

2 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

We have a choice.

First off, I don’t believe for a second the claim that the players all come on here & read BAWA 😅

Second, they’re big boys. They deserve nothing but criticism for today because we KNOW they can put in more drive, effort & passion. (In other words, not duds) 

Third, this isn’t abuse. You’re making yourself look like an utter rocket with such claims. I don’t believe for a second you’re actually such a wet blanket that you think showing frustration at terrible individual & team performances is ‘abuse’

As said, you never have because I’ve never done it. 

You wouldn’t know positivity if it slapped you across the face… Oh wait, again, can I use that expression or is the tone physical abuse? 😅

2 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

Not at all... 

Criticism is acceptable.

Abuse is not.

It's ok to say someone had a bad match without personally abusing them the way boo boy does regularly. 

I'm not a fan of Basil and most of his ramblings, but I don't recall much in the way of 'abuse' against the players. I read more abuse by YOU against other forum members.

7 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

Not at all... 

Criticism is acceptable.

Abuse is not.

Mind that time you started getting upset because you thought ‘snowflake’ was racist? 😂

This isn’t quite as bad as that but it’s still embarrassing that you can’t differentiate abuse & criticism. 

Mind you, you don’t understand what ‘ignore’ or not engaging with a person is either. 

4 minutes ago, saint in exile said:

I'm not a fan of Basil and most of his ramblings, but I don't recall much in the way of 'abuse' against the players. I read more abuse by YOU against other forum members.

Not for a long time and only ever two that I defy you to say don't deserve it.

I'd rather abuse them than our own players. 

Oh... A quick look back will see you know who regularly abusing out players. 

I will always call that out as unacceptable behaviour. 

Just now, BuddieinEK said:

Not for a long time and only ever two that I defy you to say don't deserve it.

I'd rather abuse them than our own players. 

Oh... A quick look back will see you know who regularly abusing out players. 

I will always call that out as unacceptable behaviour. 

You were abusing North Sea Saint on Monday.

We played shite lost and deserve a roasting...i am sure our manager hooking 4 at HT showed his disgust.... criticise when due .... be happy when it works...we are 3rd but few more performances like today we will plummet.... maybe we have a bug...but Wed we were pretty rubbish to.... 

Seriously need to work on composure on the ball instead of trying to rush things. 

Although we got to giddy heights of 3rd with our 532/352 formation. It is obvious to any manager worth their salt to attack either wing and have a forward trying to split 2 defenders with a runnner behind as a counter attack.

We have the players for a 4-4-2 which would have been much better served against Dundee today buy hey ho i hope the result brings the boys and gaffer back down to earth and evaluate our system and also players in that specific system. Gogic has been terrific in defence bar the last couple of games but he is not a typical defender. Wing backs caught too far up today and even Fraser was missing on the beak on a few occasions. Can see what Robinson is trying to do with Gogic and Taylor but it has its limits. Would prefer solidity at the back and let the midfield do the work in breaking defence lines as we have the players to do it if they work as a unit.

My 3 favourite things in life are eating my family and not using commas.

34 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

Mind that time you started getting upset because you thought ‘snowflake’ was racist? 😂

This isn’t quite as bad as that but it’s still embarrassing that you can’t differentiate abuse & criticism. 

Mind you, you don’t understand what ‘ignore’ or not engaging with a person is either. 

I was never upset, I simply tried to educate you. I know. My bad. You refuse to learn.

"In the 1860s, "snowflake" was used by abolitionists in Missouri to refer to those who opposed the abolition of slavery. The term referred to the color of snow, referring to valuing white people over black people."

Still... You know best! 😂😂😂