St. Mirren v Hearts, 6th April 2024 - possible sell out?

4 hours ago, linwood buddie said:

Get the feeling we have blown a top 6 finish unless we get at least a point from Hearts , really don’t expect anything from Porkheid.

That would assume Hibs taking full points in their last 2 games. Will you be betting on that?

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Hunterian said:

That would assume Hibs taking full points in their last 2 games. Will you be betting on that?

Hi Hunterian ,

I’ll take your bet . A pint of lager ( or Beverage of your choice worth less than £4.85 )  on that by virtue of them winning both games but I’ll fancy the ‘Dee will drop points against “them” and also get horsed by Aberdeen .

I’ll see in the pub of your choice at full time on April whateverthef**kitis to collect my winning pint . Cheers 🍻 

16 hours ago, beyond our ken said:

Maybe 700-ish home tickets are still available for Saturday and to avoid a match day rush I think the club should consider a cut-price offer for registered ticket site users for e-tickets only that are bought before Saturday.  It will be bad enough with people who already  purchased tickets rocking up to the kiosk at 2' o' clock

That incentivises leaving it late to buy tickets in the future, as folk might expect a similar discount. It's also unfair on those who've already paid full price for their tickets.

The club should just advise folk to get there early. If people miss the game because they turn up late, then that's their own doing.

I agree with others who said that we need a point against Hearts. We cannot rely on other results. A point should be enough, though goal difference is tight with Hibs. We might have to park the bus at Parkhead. 

7 hours ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

Hi Hunterian ,

I’ll take your bet . A pint of lager ( or Beverage of your choice worth less than £4.85 )  on that by virtue of them winning both games but I’ll fancy the ‘Dee will drop points against “them” and also get horsed by Aberdeen .

I’ll see in the pub of your choice at full time on April whateverthef**kitis to collect my winning pint . Cheers 🍻 

Sounds good to me, or will you take an  ‘I O U’ (if it comes to that)?

6 hours ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

People quoting heavily odds on prices on us making the top 6.

Is there such a bet as us not making the top 6 and if so, anyone know what the price is? 

Screenshot2024-04-0212_42_35.png.9338cf0763c0ed66422b519125480c80.png

51 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

That's the spirit.

With the utmost respect I expect you to lose. :byebye 

I want to lose this bet.

I will be absolutely devastated if we finish 7th. We would have nothing to play for and our season would be over.

I have an insurance policy in case my house burns down, but it doesn't mean I want it to burn down.

If I 'win' the bet, the money will be put towards my next season ticket.

8 hours ago, W6er said:

I want to lose this bet.

I will be absolutely devastated if we finish 7th. We would have nothing to play for and our season would be over.

I have an insurance policy in case my house burns down, but it doesn't mean I want it to burn down.

Aye, that's almost the same as having your usual lack of belief in the team. :byebye

When, exactly, did you place this "insurance" bet? 

Edited by faraway saint

2 hours ago, faraway saint said:

Aye, that's almost the same as having your usual lack of belief in the team. :byebye

When, exactly, did you place this "insurance" bet? 

Yesterday. I think someone mentioned it on the P&B thread. 

13 hours ago, W6er said:

I want to lose this bet.

House Insurance :rolleyes: total waste of hard earned cash just like your saints bet.. very rarely every happens, I've saved a fortune on insurance cover over the last 40 years until this happened 

house on fire animation GIF by Jon Vermilyea

Now me and the wife are living rent free saving even more cash 

200.gif