Too Much Too Young

Hear it goes after watching our team getting thumped 2 nil and drain away any optimism I had pre season.

The oldest outfield player we had starting was Cheesy at 26. It was a game of men versus boys all over the park. I for one is all for bringing young players through god knows when Gus was in charge you never seen any but have we went with too many youngsters too soon?

Early days I know but if we don't at least bring in one experienced centre half I can't see us surviving.

Hear it goes after watching our team getting thumped 2 nil and drain away any optimism I had pre season.

The oldest outfield player we had starting was Cheesy at 26. It was a game of men versus boys all over the park. I for one is all for bringing young players through god knows when Gus was in charge you never seen any but have we went with too many youngsters too soon?

Early days I know but if we don't at least bring in one experienced centre half I can't see us surviving.

Another classic thread from you. Dear oh dear.

It seems Saturday is all too easily forgotten and the typical knee jerk reaction slips into overdrive.

Danny Lennon must be glad he's out if this shite.

We got beat on Saturday. No matter how you play it's the result that counts.

I never wanted Danny to go in the first place never mind TC taking his place

I never wanted Danny to go in the first place never mind TC taking his place

That's got nothing to do with anything...I was the happiest of clappers, it's gone we all need to move on. The promise from the weekend combined with drastic reductions in outgoings and an emphasis on our own youth academy give you reasons for a younger team.

Tonight was an abysmal all round team performance. Simple as that. There were plenty with other managers. No reason to abandon ship after 2 games. If Goodwin can stay on the park and Thommo gets back soon that will give you the balance you're looking for, not simply expensive journeymen...

Edited by Bart Simpson

Love him or hate him we missed Goodwin out there, he anchors the mid field allowing McLean and McGinn to do what they do best. Both were pretty poor tonight however I believe once we gel we will be good to watch and will win more games than before in the top flight

Just a shame

Goody has to be labelled a liability, before the hard of thinking realise we have none that can compare to him.

Edited by Lord Pityme

That's got nothing to do with anything...I was the happiest of clappers, it's gone we all need to move on. The promise from the weekend combined with drastic reductions in outgoings and an emphasis on our own youth academy give you reasons for a younger team.

Tonight was an abysmal all round team performance. Simple as that. There were plenty with other managers. No reason to abandon ship after 2 games. If Goodwin can stay on the park and Thommo gets back soon that will give you the balance you're looking for, not simply

expensive journeymen...

Along with at least one experienced centre half

I dig your shizzle, man. punk.gif

People are saying its only two matches in but its the exact same pattern we repeat every season. People have every right to be angry we were terrible last night and couldn't finish the job on Saturday, completely agree with the thread bring in some experience or we'll be having this conversation all season.

Age is guarantee. Did you hear how clueless our elderly manager sounded after the match?

Nonsense. From you, not Craig.

He was a disappointed manager who wasn't about to air his frustrtaion and microanalyze the performance in front of the media. He also agreed that Jim's caution was warranted. This just means he's methodical and goes through the thought process at his, and not the headline hunters, pace.

FFS Seriously?

Two games in?

Ah know. Ludicrous, innit?

It seems Saturday is all too easily forgotten and the typical knee jerk reaction slips into overdrive.

Danny Lennon must be glad he's out if this shite.

Ah know. Mental, innit?

Nonsense. From you, not Craig.

He was a disappointed manager who wasn't about to air his frustrtaion and microanalyze the performance in front of the media. He also agreed that Jim's caution was warranted. This just means he's methodical and goes through the thought process at his, and not the headline hunters, pace.

Ah know. Dafties, uren't they?

People are saying its only two matches in but its the exact same pattern we repeat every season. People have every right to be angry we were terrible last night and couldn't finish the job on Saturday, completely agree with the thread bring in some experience or we'll be having this conversation all season.

Angry?

After 2 games?

This is hilariously over the top.

Why do people like you even bother with football?