Speculation Thread

jimdickloyal

Yohann Arquin and a Nigerian centre forward to come in on trial.

Been offered two young strikers from Wigan on loan as well.

Arquin looked the part the first time I saw him against us , since then he has looked lazy and disinterested !

Looking at a guy our relegation rivals got shot of. Smashing. Maybe we're signing him purely for Saturday in the hope the former club jinx strikes again.

Chinedu Vine is the Nigerian (although I've read something that claims he's Irish). Was on trial at AFC Wimbledon earlier in the season.

No surprise at all it's guys like this and untried kids we're looking at.

Edited by Stu

Looking at a guy our relegation rivals got shot of. Smashing. Maybe we're signing him purely for Saturday in the hope the former club jinx strikes again.

Chinedu Vine is the Nigerian (although I've read something that claims he's Irish). Was on trial at AFC Wimbledon earlier in the season.

No surprise at all it's guys like this and untried kids we're looking at.

Unfortunately that's usually all that's available in January, it's traditionally a pretty stagnant window.

Arquin looked the part the first time I saw him against us , since then he has looked lazy and disinterested !

He is good at holding the ball up and is good in the air, could be a very good signing with McLean playing off him, he's a good player but I think it's keeping him interested that's the problem.