Speculation Thread

jimdickloyal

19 minutes ago, elvis said:

Surely if Carson is leaving the club should be telling fans. He will become one of the other first team players to leave and they told fans who they were so he will just be another one on the list 

They shouldn't be dropping this on fans at the last minute we should be getting told what's going on one way or another.

If he is actually leaving the club, then I'm sure they will tell us if is leaving.

Why should the club comment on unsubstantiated rumours?

3 minutes ago, Sue Denim said:

We’ll get an idea about what is happening when we see the line up tomorrow night!

To be fair he's as much as likely to be absent because he or someone in his family is ill, as he is to be absent because he's "fallen out" with the manager IMO.

8 minutes ago, FTOF said:

If he is actually leaving the club, then I'm sure they will tell us if is leaving.

Why should the club comment on unsubstantiated rumours?

I'm not asking them to comment on rumours what I'm saying is IF he is leaving then they should be telling fans now.

1 hour ago, elvis said:

Ok so why shouldn't  they be telling fans now that a player who has just signed  a contract extension is leaving .

To counter this, shouldn't the club signing him (if indeed one exists) be telling their fans he's joining them?

We don't have the resources to play those sort of games.  Keep stum until the deal is done.

1 minute ago, elvis said:

Because you don't say until he's  signed .That's how it works but that doesn't stop the club hes leaving telling there fans he's leaving as we did with Main Dunne and big Joe.

Totally different situation, they were out of contract and hadn’t (as yet in Dunne’s case) signed a new one….as such they were no longer St Mirren players.

4 minutes ago, golf buddie said:

So all experts on here have no idea which 'trailists' are in Ireland training with the team and which players are not there
As usual rumours galore, don't you love preseason

Sent from my SM-S901B using Tapatalk

If you watch the clips of the training camp in Belfast on Twitter it's quite clear to see that all of the expected players are there and the only "triallist" is Neil Lennon's son Gallagher.

The only individuals not on the clips are the goalkeepers, whom I presume will be training away from the outfield players with Langfield.

7 minutes ago, golf buddie said:

So all experts on here have no idea which 'trailists' are in Ireland training with the team and which players are not there
As usual rumours galore, don't you love preseason

Sent from my SM-S901B using Tapatalk

That's what The Rumour Mills for. Particularly speculating.