Speculation Thread

jimdickloyal

Gary teale seen today taking and i quote "a Frank rijkard lookalike" into one the flats at Xscape..looked like a couple of agents in tow as well ohmy.png

If the Man City link has any truth to it, there might be a couple of faces that fit the bill here - http://www.mcfc.co.uk/Teams/EDS

Jason Denayer

Ellis Plummer

Edited by FTOF

Gary teale seen today taking and i quote "a Frank rijkard lookalike" into one the flats at Xscape..looked like a couple of agents in tow as well ohmy.png

i dropped Dx2 off at a flat next to Xscape a week after he signed last season.

I got his autograph for Abby.

She was impressed.

Edited by shull

Or it could have been a loan player or new signing going into Conor Newtons old flat.

could have been a plumber & decorator undoing the damage that Dilo is supposed to have done to a flat

Could have been a 3 in a bed romp

could have been someone other than Gary Teale

Could have been Teale getting flung out by his missus

You see where i'm going with this

could have been a plumber & decorator undoing the damage that Dilo is supposed to have done to a flat

Your a clown. Edited by zohan mctavish

Yes, it's all a bit like scooby doo endings in Wayne's World.

It is the speculation thread in rumour mill though........

Edit to add - The Ricky Hatton story would probably be the best one but you would defiantly fall off your high horse.

Edited by davidg

I, Dykebar.

Yes, it's all a bit like scooby doo endings in Wayne's World.

It is the speculation thread in rumour mill though........

Edit to add - The Ricky Hatton story would probably be the best one but you would defiantly fall off your high horse.

Ricky Hatton is tiny-i'd have to give him a punty-up on to the pony, never mind the high-horse

Anyway, the high-horse isn't looking so good since you started flogging it to death. i may have to get him put down

Haven't read that one, is it your autobiography? It sounds a bit like I, Claudius

Funny how things things happen sometimes.. The other day I mentioned in another thread about being up the mountains in Majorca. Robert Graves's house was pointed out to me that day and now I Claudius gets mentioned. There was an old guy in the garden but I don't know if it was Graves.

Funny how things things happen sometimes.. The other day I mentioned in another thread about being up the mountains in Majorca. Robert Graves's house was pointed out to me that day and now I Claudius gets mentioned. There was an old guy in the garden but I don't know if it was Graves.

Long time gone - fought in WW1, I'd recommend his memoirs from public school, encompassing WW1 and up until leaving England (his words) Goodbye To All That which was controversial in it's day because it broke the stiff upper lip code and cost him some friendships including Siegfried Sassoon and Graves' own father.

His book The White Goddess where he studies the female influence as muse/deity is also worth reading - quite possibly the first Hippie.