Speculation Thread

jimdickloyal

I wish there were more rumours, more speculation.... anything. I'm bored and also fed up I keep checking on here every hour to see if there is any news!

I have just driven past the ground and saw Brian McAusland and George Campbell talking at the main reception. If that's anything to speculate about :) I think we all want to see some transfer moves come off this week, it will give the support something decent to discuss on here.

I wish there were more rumours, more speculation.... anything. I'm bored and also fed up I keep checking on here every hour to see if there is any news!

I know what you mean. If I open the official website one more time and see 4 guys in golf jumpers staring back at me, it could be monitor out the window time (without opening it first).

Try explaining that one to IT.

Keep expecting to open it and see a 20 goal a year striker & a commanding CH holding aloft saints scarfs.

I've not lost patience yet, but geeza a signing!!!!

I know what you mean. If I open the official website one more time and see 4 guys in golf jumpers staring back at me, it could be monitor out the window time (without opening it first).

Keep expecting to open it and see a 20 goal a year striker & a commanding CH holding aloft saints scarfs.

What about a striker with a bit of bite in front of goal???

Seen any of them lately?

Seen any of them lately?

You mean ex-striker.

Seen any of them lately?

Don't be stupid.

Where would they buy the feckin' scarfs??

lol.gif

the much-predicted transfer activity, deals all but done and only the return of people from holiday is required to close them.

that is a small sample of the things that are not happening yet.

How do you know that these are not happening?

the only reason we have not sign any players yet apart from the keepers ,is so we can save on june wage bill as there is no income coming in thats the way our board have kept us in business all this time.so there nothing too worry about things will start to happen in early july. so keep the faith .............

the point i was trying to make is that with a month wages saved we should get a better standard off player how many other clubs have signed players apart from dundee , and all other clubs income would be season tickets ,2300 is budgeted for all season ,so if games cancelled we still have cash in bank

David Clarkson Has NEVER really been prolific don't know what to think of this one tbh???

Where's that been rumoured?

Would be a decent signing I reckon. Done well up here for Motherwell, and I seem to remember him scoring a nice goal on his Scotland debut.