Speculation Thread

jimdickloyal

The more I think about it the more I really want us to sign Hasselbaink. Feel he would really fit in and do a job for us next year.

I agree, sure he has his up's and downs but on his game a handful and would contribute 8-10 goals with a decent run under his belt.

There seems to be a "everybody is an understudy" to Thommo blind assumption, surely we can play 2 forwards, or is that against the rules?

Edited by faraway saint

I think the marwood signing ends any interest we may have had in Nigel ( though I doubt we ever had any interest in the first place)

Nigel is like no other striker, it's not a case of we've signed marwood so that's that, hasslebaink would compliment Thompson and marwood and give us something different to hurt other teams with

Edited by Big Yards

I think we should still go for Nigel if possible its ok to say we have Marwood now but what happens if he is not up to the job who do we play?

What happens if god forbid Thomo gets injured! Or Marwood gets injured?

That would only leave us with Reilly and from what I've seen of him he still has some way to go.

He is exciting to watch and gives defenders a hard time and wins free kicks in good positions.

I am biased he was my Son's favourite player!!!

I think we should still go for Nigel if possible its ok to say we have Marwood now but what happens if he is not up to the job who do we play?

What happens if god forbid Thomo gets injured! Or Marwood gets injured?

That would only leave us with Reilly and from what I've seen of him he still has some way to go.

He is exciting to watch and gives defenders a hard time and wins free kicks in good positions.

I am biased he was my Son's favourite player!!!

What happens if Thommo, Marwood & NIgel get injured?

What happens if the whole squad get injured?

You never know.