Poor R*ngers Theads Merged.....

bluto

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/31165610

I couldn't help but chuckle... the day after King is boasting in the press that he will win a vote at the EGM and oust the board they announce he can have his EGM but it will be held in London and presumably a lot of the smaller shareholders who would back King won't be able to attend.

I would think they'll have a postal and proxy setup to allow all shareholders the opportunity.

£200000 to host an EGM? lol.gif

Deliberate to use up even more of the loan?

Edited by stlucifer

Chick "im no a rangers fan" Young said the attendance looked to be about 5000 odd but I thought I heard the BBC commentator saying 11400 , did anyone hear the actual amount.

Was announced officially as 11400, everyone who was there thought it was nowhere near that. Edited by TopCat

Nice of Newco to make the Newcastle players feel at home with all of the Sport Direct ads around the ground :thumbs2

Not just that, getting pumped out of domestic cup competitions is second nature to Newcastle players. They would have felt right at home.

Edited by pozbaird

I think 11,400 refers to the amount of fouls Lee McCulloch needs to make before a shitebag masquerading as an impartial referee actually sends the dirty cnut off.

Can you just imagine the shitstorm and how many games ban there would be if Jim Goodwin were to have stamped on someone 2 weeks in a row ?

post-2667-0-17055400-1423426302_thumb.jp

Not just that, getting pumped out of domestic cup competitions is second nature to Newcastle players. They would have felt right at home.

Except for Newton and Dummet of course, they're more used to open top buses.

Edited by Mykey