Simon Lappin

Rabinho

A good move if we can make it happen , I don,t think wages would be a problem , I would imagine Norwich City would have paid the balance of his contract up, as he has been a very good servant to them ,so a 6 month dealmight suit him,especially if it means first team football ,and involvement in two cups.

3 words....

In a heartbeat.

Anyone who doesn't appreciate what Lappin brought to Saints would do well to think back to the period after he picked up an injury in the season before he left us and our form dipped correspondingly. He was Sutton's supply route much of the time, and could also hit a decent strike himself. We've not had anyone who has come close to his crossing ability since he left, IMO.

We couldn't afford him, but I'd welcome him back with open arms - a great player.

Edited by Drew

3 words....

In a heartbeat.

Anyone who doesn't appreciate what Lappin brought to Saints would do well to think back to the period after he picked up an injury in the season before he left us and our form dipped correspondingly. He was Sutton's supply route much of the time, and could also hit a decent strike himself. We've not had anyone who has come close to his crossing ability since he left, IMO.

We couldn't afford him, but I'd welcome him back with open arms - a great player.

I totally agree. Come back home, Simon!!!! notworthy.gif

i was at Anfield on Saturday to see Liverpool destroy Norwich 5-0

Thye were devoid of creativity and a player like Lappin could have been a great assest to them swinging balls in for the big yard dog that is Grant Holt

I noticed in the programme that he was the 4rth longest serving player in the Norwich squad with something like 96 games - ( whisper it only 2 goals)