Inverness Ct V St Mirren... 3/8/13

Lex

After the Morton game it was obvious that the goalie was not ready and we needed a experienced keeper.

But did Danny and Tommy not see this and bring in a suitable keeper.

Do they know anything about the art of defending?

To many midfielders and not enough at the back.

Good teams start of with a solid defence.

Naismith, Dillon, Dilo, Kelly, Brady, McGregor and Robertson.

What a bench!

Robbo and Kelly on, McGinn and McGowan off. Christ on a bike.

It won't surprise you when I tell you it was met by derision, boos and laughter from the Saints crowd.

Absolutely pathetic.

Does anyone think maybe we can start to question the manager? Who in their right mind lets players go without having replacements. Listen fair play he won us a cup but that was 5 games our league campaign last yr was dreadful and now were being pummelled by caley. Sorry folks but this isn't good enough . Seeing stjohnstone, county, caley etc leave us behind is not acceptable

What a bench!

It won't surprise you when I tell you it was met by derision, boos and laughter from the Saints crowd.

Absolutely pathetic.

I'm sitting here f**king booing and laughing at it.

At least four new bodies are required, before we play again.

At least.....

What a bench!

Absolutely pathetic

how were they playing ?

Probably needs a real humping like this to provide the wake up call to everyone that we are in no way ready for this season and before anyone says calm down, the season doesn't start on Aug 31st it started today and we are being taken apart by another collection of english lower league journeymen pulled together by Butcher.

BBC saying all we've done is lump it up to thommo, wheres this passing football gone then?

Also we dont have a striker on the bench..

I think Danny hinted to a change of approach this season.

What a relief to know that it is working out.

It's a real possibility.

Our only hope is getting another handout from Newcastle in the shape of Newton & Campbell.

That's a poor, poor state of affairs.

"Men against boys" according to BBC pundit, John Robertson. That's embarrassing.

What's the betting Danny focuses on the poor penalty decision " it turned the gam blah blah" " we were comfortable up till then blah blah blah"

Obviously I'm not at the game but 3 0 down and he makes a double substitution like that is baffling. I would looking for some really good answers from him on Monday or I'd be warning him he better shift his arse in 1) strengthening the squad and 2) making better decisions when under pressure.

I don't like to pass comments when I'm not at the game to see exactly what's happening but I really really hope someone is working on getting some extra bodies in! Two week break for us after today so plenty of time to bond with their new team-mates! Just seems like their is nothing going on! Was gutted at not making today but now quite glad I've saved myself some monies by not travelling!