Adam Campbell Tonight

GMBB

No hyper .Do you think we can win today just noticed that the four teams we have played were all wearing blue maybe our luck will change today with Thistle .

Aye, we'll win today....clap.gif

I've just finished burning my lucky tee shirt from last Saturdays game.....lol.gif

newcastle could cancel his contract,he sign's for us for a year then re join utd next year.

Or Newcastle could loan him out to an English club today as their transfer window is still open.

(I have probably just been whoooooooooshed).

Story that Campbell's is on his way is on twitter from reasonable sources. I wonder if there's a loophole because of our window closing on Saturday which is a working day here, while in England it's not a working day ?

Edited by billyg

Story that Campbell's is on his way is on twitter from reasonable sources. I wonder if there's a loophole because of our window closing on Saturday which is a working day here, while in England it's not a working day ?

Unless the deal was concluded on Saturday but there has been no official confirmation as it was at the weekend.

Edited by Drew