Adam Campbell Tonight

GMBB

We were trying to get both of them two weeks ago maybe Robertsons departure is to make room for the lad

Maybe Danny was tipped off that Carlisle were cutting his loan spell short, now he's trying to free up money to bring him in? As you say, could well be the reason behind Robertson going.

St Mirren could also swoop for Campbell before the window shuts on Monday should they wish to follow up their interest from earlier in the summer.

From

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/adam-campbell-back-newcastle-united-5820415

Monday is 2 days too late for us. Will need to be done and dusted on Saturday Edited by Frank McGarvey' wonky legs

Watt is the rumour that won't go away. A bit like signing Robbie Winters. I think he would be good but is he better than Steph? We do know we enquired and although "Celtic would rather sell him" there's been no real hint of him going elsewhere. McGeoch was also asked about.

Watt is the rumour that won't go away. A bit like signing Robbie Winters. I think he would be good but is he better than Steph? We do know we enquired and although "Celtic would rather sell him" there's been no real hint of him going elsewhere. McGeoch was also asked about.

Is McGeoch a left sided player,that would be ideal with Teale playing on the right.

I thought he was a wide midfielder, your right though we don't need anymore central midfielders , a centre half or experienced goalie would be ideal.

Wide right I believe. but he's tricky and has an eye for goal, could play up top with Tommo

But agreed centre half please