The Vegan, Plastic & Climate Change Fecking Fanatics

shull

Well as you know, belief is in the eye of the beholder but I have to say that purely from that photo that polar bear does looked pretty dead to me. Mind you, unless the bear left a detailed suicide note that scientist appears to be guilty of sexing up the story of how it died either to get in the papers or maybe a film deal.

BTW There's a forum on that link. There's millions of registered posts!!!!!!!

What is it with human beings and their willingness to believe any old shit that any old uneducated quack spouts but put a trained and experienced scientist in front of them and they shout "conspiracy!".

Crazy, deluded, weird, oxygen thieves.

I would pity them but I'm too busy dealing with the waves of relief that I don't have to live next door to any of them,

Well as you know, belief is in the eye of the beholder but I have to say that purely from that photo that polar bear does looked pretty dead to me. Mind you, unless the bear left a detailed suicide note that scientist appears to be guilty of sexing up the story of how it died either to get in the papers or maybe a film deal.

BTW There's a forum on that link. There's millions of registered posts!!!!!!!

What is it with human beings and their willingness to believe any old shit that any old uneducated quack spouts but put a trained and experienced scientist in front of them and they shout "conspiracy!".

Crazy, deluded, weird, oxygen thieves.

I would pity them but I'm too busy dealing with the waves of relief that I don't have to live next door to any of them,

Trying to translate.........Old Shit?.....Who is that?...........Experienced scientist?....who is that?.........Thanks in advance

its a load o crap,,sting or bono are nowhere to be seen in this picture,,its a rug that fell off the back of a landrover,on one of those drive to the pole and back excursions,whistling.gif

Will those who don't believe in climate change please submit their evidence.

The climate may well be changing but i dinnae think it is as a result of me, using free carrier bags, no recycling, my car engine idling for a few minutes on the Paisley Road West or even Cows farting.

The natives of the Arctic circle have been eating polar bear stew for years when it becomes available.

As with many Arctic mammals, like seals, they avoid eating the liver, as they have high levels of vitamin A and can cause acute hypervitaminosis A, a condition resulting from the overconsumption of vitamin A during a short period of time.

http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/article/000350.htm

Will those who don't believe in climate change please submit their evidence.

You'll wait a while.

Pro-global warming scientists have produced thousands of individual peer reviewed scientific journal articles showing the problem.

The anti- global warming supporter might end up being right but they've got to do better than David Icke and use of the word "conspiracy".

They also can't rely on simply being pig ignorant or being "bored by the maths" either.

Whats the polar bear situation in Palestine?

Are there any needing freed?

Lets sing a song about this at the next home game.

If there are any in Palestine we could sing,

"Polar bear, Polar bear, he's every Fcukin' where, Polar bear!"

Edited by stlucifer