Super Saints V Maryhill Magyars League 31/8/13

shull

You think they look properly motivated? It's a shambles. These are good players and they are not interested in playing their best. Why?

I'd say they're given their all but they weren't as good as the opposition on the day.

We were on the back foot from the start and that momentum is hard to shift. Even with going a goal up.

Tactics? Training methods? Fitness?

I don't know but I wouldn't agree they're not trying.

I gave Cheesy a lift home from Dumfries on Tuesday night and he was hurting bad.

Edited by davidg

Full time 1-2.

The latest in a long line of disgraces inflicted upon this football club by Danny Lennon. His position was shaky before this, it's now completely untenable. He must resign on Monday morning.

The starting 11 was wrong and we were lucky not to go in behind at half time. We scored against run of play in the second half - a nice finish by McLean - and then preceded to sit too deep and let Thistle come on to us. Not surprisingly they ran over the top of us and won the game 2-1.

If you have any dignity Danny, resign. Resign before it begins to get really unpleasant. Leave now with your dignity intact.

It's been fun but it has to end now, lets all move on.

Full time 1-2.

The latest in a long line of disgraces inflicted upon this football club by Danny Lennon. His position was shaky before this, it's now completely untenable. He must resign on Monday morning.

The starting 11 was wrong and we were lucky not to go in behind at half time. We scored against run of play in the second half - a nice finish by McLean - and then preceded to sit too deep and let Thistle come on to us. Not surprisingly they ran over the top of us and won the game 2-1.

If you have any dignity Danny, resign. Resign before it begins to get really unpleasant. Leave now with your dignity intact.

It's been fun but it has to end now, lets all move on.

Why wait til Monday, do it now

Danny Lennon will always be a St Mirren legend just as Isma, Thommo, Teale and Newton will.

But he will not turn this around. Time for an amicable seperation of ways and I hope Danny goes on to enjoy more success at other clubs.

All the best Danny.

Edited by Kemp

Whatever the outcome of today's game, where do we really go from here? There is no doubt we have some good players but does Mr Lennon think he is some sort of tactical genius who can outsmart the opposition with his constant tinkering? The results speak for themselves and also the manner of defeat which is harder to take. We have followed saints long enough to expect highs and lows but to capitulate as regularly as we are doing is a bridge too far for me. Mr Lennon I will never forget the 17th of March 2013 and I thank you for that, however the team that you select and organise is losing ground. That is your responsibility. The next few days will determine the future of our great club in the premiership. Let's hope the correct decisions are made before it's too late.

That performance was pathetic, something Is seriously wrong at the club, that's the worst I have seen us play in a while. I won't be traveling to paisley again to pay and watch that shite, I'm going to find something else to spend my money on.

Worst St Mirren team since the turn of the Millennium. What the f**k has happened. We've self destructed, imploded by choice. Thanks Danny / BOD. What the f**k were you lot thinking about close season.

ETA: I'm finding difficult to describe how f**king pissed off and angry I am right now.

Edited by Jumbo Whiffy