Fao The Board - Lennon Must Go Threads - Merged

Does it piss off the Lennon haters that every time they crank up the Lennon Out campaign, the team turn a bad run into a good run?

Maybe next time there's a bad run, shout louder, or start more threads or start more unsubstantiated rumours, you're not doing enough hating guys!

no now it's just, 'he's only on a good run thanks to doing what we've said all along, he shouldn't have tried something different etc etc'.

This was a common occurrence under the previous incumbent too , he should have been gone months , if not years , before he actually pushed his luck too far. I'm confident that we are approaching the end game !

I am in complete agreement with this. Lennon has pushed his luck as well on too many occasions.I concede we won the League Cup in good fashion but the lows heavily outweigh this success.

Last season, as well as the record since the start of this year, we lost 6 league matches in a row. Most managers would have been despatched after that. There are other things I find hard to ignore, the very poor record of signing players who fail to make an impact and are sent away having contributed nothing. The pathetic record against Celtic (cup win excepted)and the failure to advance the league position in three seasons, really escaping relegation because of an even poorer team than us each time.

Attendances have dwindled due to lack of home success and I cannot be the only one who winces when I see or hear Lennons attempts at interviews in the media. I could put up with things if we were to go on some kind of extended winning run, but I doubt this will happen. I think it best all round if the managers contract is terminated when it expires, unless we go on yet another all too familiar losing streak.

I am in complete agreement with this. Lennon has pushed his luck as well on too many occasions.I concede we won the League Cup in good fashion but the lows heavily outweigh this success.

Last season, as well as the record since the start of this year, we lost 6 league matches in a row. Most managers would have been despatched after that. There are other things I find hard to ignore, the very poor record of signing players who fail to make an impact and are sent away having contributed nothing. The pathetic record against Celtic (cup win excepted)and the failure to advance the league position in three seasons, really escaping relegation because of an even poorer team than us each time.

Attendances have dwindled due to lack of home success and I cannot be the only one who winces when I see or hear Lennons attempts at interviews in the media. I could put up with things if we were to go on some kind of extended winning run, but I doubt this will happen. I think it best all round if the managers contract is terminated when it expires, unless we go on yet another all too familiar losing streak.

Welcome back.

Did you know we won our last game?

Suppose that's of no interest to you?

I could sit and pick holes in your elaborate post but I can't be arsed.

Keep up the support, your club needs you.

Edited by faraway saint

Does it piss off the Lennon haters that every time they crank up the Lennon Out campaign, the team turn a bad run into a good run?

Maybe next time there's a bad run, shout louder, or start more threads or start more unsubstantiated rumours, you're not doing enough hating guys!

Well, I know one guy who was desperate for Saints to lose to Aberdeen so that Lennon would get sacked. Wonder if he's extremely pissed off about the last few games.

no now it's just, 'he's only on a good run thanks to doing what we've said all along, he shouldn't have tried something different etc etc'.

Or even "Well done for listening to your critics & taking their advice". wink.png

Well, I know one guy who was desperate for Saints to lose to Aberdeen so that Lennon would get sacked. Wonder if he's extremely pissed off about the last few games.

This unbelievable attitude has been apparent on this forum for many years.

It's not too hard to pick a handful of names from here to add to the one you know.

Anyone? whistling.gif

This unbelievable attitude has been apparent on this forum for many years.

It's not too hard to pick a handful of names from here to add to the one you know.

Anyone? whistling.gif

It has become apparent on here and on Twitter that the guys who were/are posting all the vile abuse in Danny's direction have gone rather quiet. Sadly most of the worst culprits won't be seen to be backing down from their stance, let alone admit that our fortunes have improved due to the management team.

It has become apparent on here and on Twitter that the guys who were/are posting all the vile abuse in Danny's direction have gone rather quiet. Sadly most of the worst culprits won't be seen to be backing down from their stance, let alone admit that our fortunes have improved due to the management team.

Astounding attitude from so called supporters.

The self same who spout "I'm there every week so blah blah blah"..........................sad, very sad indeed.

i still dont think he's the man to take us any further, great game on sat, great win, but we were still losing goals when the fakes were down to 10 men, we beat a poor Hearts team, even though I enjoyed the game and win. Why did it take so long for DL to change formation, tactics ect. We'll see how it goes over next few weeks, hopefully not back to square one again.

i still dont think he's the man to take us any further, great game on sat, great win, but we were still losing goals when the fakes were down to 10 men, we beat a poor Hearts team, even though I enjoyed the game and win. Why did it take so long for DL to change formation, tactics ect. We'll see how it goes over next few weeks, hopefully not back to square one again.

How many teams lose when playing 10 men, it's quite common and you fail to mention we scored 4 goals.

I agree Hearts are not a great side but no-one mentioned this when they were closing the gap?

Depends if you're half full/half empty person but whatever people think of the manager they are sad cnuts to want the team to lose to back up their beliefs.

As much as I'm still not convinced by DL as manager, St.Mirren performing poorly against ten men has been commonplace in the 40 years I've followed them.

Edited by FTOF

Must admit I was one who wanted him to go , but I can't help but feel stupid now he has turned it around , the past 3 weeks have been as enjoyable as I can remember in the league to get that winning feeling back again. If we can make it 3 wins in a row I might start to believe in the St Johnstone and Ross County pish he came out with in every interview.

Must admit I was one who wanted him to go , but I can't help but feel stupid now he has turned it around , the past 3 weeks have been as enjoyable as I can remember in the league to get that winning feeling back again. If we can make it 3 wins in a row I might start to believe in the St Johnstone and Ross County pish he came out with in every interview.

You sir, are a St Mirren supporter, sure it was reasonable to have looked for a change the way things WERE going but it's also reasonable, as you have, to see that Lennon has been able to turn things around, not an easy task.

Please explain this to Isabella, he's blinded by his narrow minded views, and, unfortunately, he's not alone with his wee gang.

Long live Danny Lennon and the future success of St Mirren football club.

PS If we lose a few games, get rid of him. (Cover my losses right there lol.gif )