Lennon Out

I should point out I am not saying Lennon should stay beyond the season end, but he should get that time, as he's kept us up the last three years without much bother. The summer will be the time for decisions.

We are only nowhere near the bottom this season coz of Hertz predicament.

Last season we were saved coz Dungdee came up at the last moment.

Season before that ill give you in a way, but If winning less than a quarter of your games is deemed as a success then stroll on.

2 years of pish should be to all totally unacceptable.

Never sacked their manager though.

Only coz they new they still had a good manager who had proved himself over previous seasons and they new clubs would be clambouring to sign him which would mean money for the club. Which eventually did.

Who would pay for Danny?

Question. who would take Danny when we release him in the summer? If that were to happen. Hypothetically.

He's kept us up the last 3 years without much bother? We get you are a happy clapper but to say he has kept us up without much bother is a bit too far.

I think you're misremembering due to your hatred of our manager. What year exactly have we had problems staying up?

This is nothing more than a personal agenda,

Year 1 was the only year that was a bit of a struggle but that was mainly due to DL not having his own players and Gus's players being tied to contracts.

It was at this point people decided he wasn't good enough^

he changed our style of football and took us to our highest spl finish - people didn't want to admit they were wrong so they still called for his head.

he gave us our first cup in 25 years but people still wanted him gone.

And now we sit 9th but in these same peoples minds that means we are guaranteed relegation unless we get rid of him immediately.

The problem here isn't the manager.

The problem is the internet.

No one has ever admitted to being wrong on the internet so we have a small percentage of the fans hoping he slips up so they can say "I told you so"

It's pathetic really

Look, i know that it was great to win the cup lasy year but lets put it into perspective, Lots of diddy teams have won this league cup in recent years like Kilmarnock, Livingston, Raith rovers and Hibs. Law of averages you are due to win one soon enough. I put it too you, If we had faced either Aberdeen-Dundee unt-Hibs-Inverness-Motherwell or the Fakes, do you think we would have won the Final? In my mind we were lucky to come up against a team who were just as bad as us last season and who failed to take all there early chances coz they should have been 3 up at 1 point. That cup win in my mind saved his job last season as that was piss poor also. This season has only continued the cycle of mediocraty. Needs must an all.

1eye.gif1eye.gif1eye.gif

We beat Aberdeen and CELTIC on the way.

To put the FACT we won the league cup into the "do you think we would have won" is, frankly, idiotic.

It's posts like this that make the "get Lennon Out" brigade look like fools.

Keep it up. bye1.gif

PS Just seen Socttys post, apologies for repeating, although it still is funny.

Edited by faraway saint

1eye.gif1eye.gif1eye.gif

We beat Aberdeen and CELTIC on the way.

To put the FACT we won the league cup into the "do you think we would have won" is, frankly, idiotic.

It's posts like this that make the "get Lennon Out" brigade look like fools.

Keep it up. bye1.gif

PS Just seen Socttys post, apologies for repeating, although it still is funny.

Where in the piece you highlighted did i point out CELTIC? Ya donatello.gif.

Granted we did beat the shaun.gif on the way. What i was getting at was a Team with McInness as manager in the final, would we have won? Your answer i guess will have 2 letters, i repeat 2 letters just incase you get confused.

You've got to be the worst guy ever

What are you on about? I am stating nothing other than facts. Am i not?

This Faraway chap pulls everyone up for missing out Caps, commas, full stops and anyones spelling errors. Now if thats not the worst guy ever, then ill never no.

Where in the piece you highlighted did i point out CELTIC? Ya donatello.gif.

Granted we did beat the shaun.gif on the way. What i was getting at was a Team with McInness as manager in the final, would we have won? Your answer i guess will have 2 letters, i repeat 2 letters just incase you get confused.

OK?

What are you on about? I am stating nothing other than facts. Am i not?

This Faraway chap pulls everyone up for missing out Caps, commas, full stops and anyones spelling errors. Now if thats not the worst guy ever, then ill never no.

As st mirren fans all we have is the occasional cup, maybe twice a lifetime. For you to completely disregard it because you don't like the manager makes you the worst guy out.

Well we did beat Aberdeen b4 they went on to bag there manager, then we beat ceptic at a ground were almost everyone seems to beat them, then a team that was as bad as us in the final. While i rejoiced in the win just as much as any supporter, we did get lucky.

You are unbelievable, the victory over celtic was stunning, as was the final.

Your theory is, it all just happened anyway and neither players nor management can take any credit. If that is the case, does it matter who we have in charge or on the park?

Unbelievable

Our BoD's take quite a different view to our current Manager's win ratio than many others do in football.

We have a return this season of 30% of the available points. Last year we managed 36% throughout the entire season and we only managed 2nd bottom place. If we continue on current form we are destined for the play-off spot.

The feeling appears to be we are damned if we do (relieve him of his duties now) and we will be damned if we don't. What is clear is that the BoD's will feel the force of the fans vitriol if we are relegated and they have done nothing to act through this period of absolute mediocrity.

As st mirren fans all we have is the occasional cup, maybe twice a lifetime. For you to completely disregard it because you don't like the manager makes you the worst guy out.

Im not disregarding it at all. If you read all posts i am mearly replying to the keep Danny brigade who think that just because we won a cup then we should just continue to plod along with this manager. This is the league results as to why certain posters want him gone. If you look other clubs also win cups and sack managers. Ala Kilmarnock. It doesnt have to be a neccessity to keep them on. Does it?

Im not disregarding it at all. If you read all posts i am mearly replying to the keep Danny brigade who think that just because we won a cup then we should just continue to plod along with this manager. This is the league results as to why certain posters want him gone. If you look other clubs also win cups and sack managers. Ala Kilmarnock. It doesnt have to be a neccessity to keep them on. Does it?

You have done more in one day that anyone could trying to make you look like a fool. bangin.gif

Well done. thumbup2.gif

There really is no point in trying to reason with you, you are incapable in many levels.

Run along. bye1.gif

You have done more in one day that anyone could trying to make you look like a fool. bangin.gif

Well done. thumbup2.gif

There really is no point in trying to reason with you, you are incapable in many levels.

Run along. bye1.gif

What i dont get is you keep saying that.

But you always reply even though im allegedly on ignore. whistling.gif

Ignore in the Man Utd thread. 1eye.gif

Too easy to miss this, best performance for ages. lol.giflol.giflol.gif

So you only ignore in certain threads? Whats the point then if your back listening to my gumff in the next thread??????

Anything said in that thread thats not true? Lose to Palace this weekend and he deffo needs to go.

With all the stats against, all we ever get back is we won a cup and we were good in the league once 3 years ago. Doh.

My problem is the knifes have been out for almost 3 years. People were making the same claims with similar stats in his 2nd year in charge. We finished 8th.

Then last season obviously was hugely successful. That's the last two season been successful in my books and this one is far from finished.

Answer me this tho, if Danny takes us to 7th or 8th this year would you still want him gone?

With all the stats against, all we ever get back is we won a cup and we were good in the league once 3 years ago. Doh.

Who are these 'better' managers that we could attract???

How about some names and achievements so far that underpin why they are 'Better'...

here's your starter for ten:

Ian Murray - (Achievements) Sixth in the championship (at this point... remember teams can go up as well as down) Better??? ffs

All we ever get is 'Danny Out'... never any realistic replacement suggestions

Come on then who are the 'Better' managers we could attract on our budget?