Lennon Out

sounds like a long run but facts will show ,2 international breaks and 3 home draws from 4 home games,if memory serves me right it may have been 4 wins ,sorry I put 3 weeks as was thinking 3 wins but may have been 4 ,but if you think mr lennon is doing a fine job then that's your opinion ,but majority would not agree

Where did I say this exactly?

Just because I choose not to join the sheep and post the same bollox time after time doesn't equate to me feeling Lennon's doing a fine job.

Stick to your side, I'm quite comfortable with my view and continued support of the club.

Be patient Sir.

We'll come good and have a sizzling end to the Season.

And the League Cup was a great day and will be celebrated forevermore.

First anniversary here very soon.

Lest we forget.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXLBLwJSnT0

" COME ON BOYS !!! " ( 13 mins 14 secs in )

Cried like a little girl watching that there. What an amazing day.

patience kind of ebbs away mate after so long,i would love us to have a great end of season but as most have realised ,we have been waiting for a decent run all season and we got a 3 week run and the rest has been piss poor,so lets wait and see buddie,but regardless I think danny is on borrowed time

You wanted Lennon sacked a few months into his 2nd season where we finished 8th,with our highest goals for, most points and highest league position in the SPL. Maybe not the best person to tell us all about patience. The night you practically squared up to DL after the Ayr United loss will live with me long as one of the supreme examples of loutish behaviour from a "fan".

don't think the league cup was won by skill or being the best team in the competition ,luck and good fortune were maybe a part of it,who is to say if mr lennon had been relieved of his duties 18 months before we would not have went on and won both cups,and maybe doing better in trying to retain it,as I said a good day ,

don't think the league cup was won by skill or being the best team in the competition ,luck and good fortune were maybe a part of it,who is to say if mr lennon had been relieved of his duties 18 months before we would not have went on and won both cups,and maybe doing better in trying to retain it,as I said a good day ,

Proof, as if it was needed, you are a complete buffoon. 1eye.gif

An astounding post, absolutely unbelievable but certainly you have a personal issue with the manager therefore your "view" on what's best for the club counts for nothing.

Run along, we've already had one clown make a fool of himself today. bye1.gif

Edited by faraway saint

You wanted Lennon sacked a few months into his 2nd season where we finished 8th,with our highest goals for, most points and highest league position in the SPL. Maybe not the best person to tell us all about patience. The night you practically squared up to DL after the Ayr United loss will live with me long as one of the supreme examples of loutish behaviour from a "fan".

I think you must be getting me mixed up with someone else,altho we were absolutely rotten v ayr that night ,I was nowhere near the park and nowhere near squaring up to danny ,maybe you should stop smoking the funny cigarettes ,while we are on the subject some people on here seem be under the illusion we were some kind of fantastic team when we finished 8th ,if memory serves me right if results had been different in last 2 weeks we could have been 3rd bottom

He's kept us up the last 3 years without much bother? We get you are a happy clapper but to say he has kept us up without much bother is a bit too far.

Maybe you can quote how many points there were between us the relegated team in Lennon's 3 full seasons in charge. If I remember correctly we have finished level on points with relegated teams and stayed up on goal difference before DL took over?

An astounding post, absolutely unbelievable but certainly you have a personal issue with the manager therefore your "view" on what's best for the club counts for nothing. I have no issues with danny other than the fact we are a poor football team going nowhere,but again if this is good enough for you then so be it,wanting your team to be better than we are is not asking a lot when you are as bad as we have been

I think you must be getting me mixed up with someone else,altho we were absolutely rotten v ayr that night ,I was nowhere near the park and nowhere near squaring up to danny ,maybe you should stop smoking the funny cigarettes ,while we are on the subject some people on here seem be under the illusion we were some kind of fantastic team when we finished 8th ,if memory serves me right if results had been different in last 2 weeks we could have been 3rd bottom

Blow me down with a feather! We are now being asked to review our highest league finish + highest points total + highest goals scored season in the SPL and imagine if we lost some of the games we won and are told we would have finished lower than we did and this is proof we have always been rotten! Was that the same season where Hearts were jammy to be beat us in a SC replay (maybe that result shouldn't count and we could consider ourselves imaginary winners on merit that season?)

An astounding post, absolutely unbelievable but certainly you have a personal issue with the manager therefore your "view" on what's best for the club counts for nothing. I have no issues with danny other than the fact we are a poor football team going nowhere,but again if this is good enough for you then so be it,wanting your team to be better than we are is not asking a lot when you are as bad as we have been

no personal issue .just want us to be better than we have been

Blow me down with a feather! We are now being asked to review our highest league finish + highest points total + highest goals scored season in the SPL and imagine if we lost some of the games we won and are told we would have finished lower than we did and this is proof we have always been rotten! Was that the same season where Hearts were jammy to be beat us in a SC replay (maybe that result shouldn't count and we could consider ourselves imaginary winners on merit that season?)

lets be honest a crane would be lucky to knock you down,especially with all the excess baggage you carry trying to convince people danny is a good manager ,so toddle along

no personal issue .just want us to be better than we have been

This "personal issue " accusation gets on my tits too. I've got no personal issues with Danny , he's a nice wee guy , but in my opinion he's not good enough to be the manager of the club I have supported for close on 50 years. We're all entitled to our opinions , which is something that seems lost on the happy clappers !

I really couldn't give a monkeys about the League Cup win nowadays. It was great at the time but it's history now. What is more important is the fact that we're staring a play off in the face which could in turn lead to several more years in financial oblivion. It's not that long ago that we couldn't afford a team bus for a game at Kirkcaldy. Do we really want to risk returning to the first division , which is the likely outcome of the continuing abject team performances !

When was this "3 week run".................

The FACTS show that since the 30th September to the 10th December (that's 10 weeks to save you trying to count) we went on "run" that we played 10 games and only lost 1.

Isn't that a RUN?

So 1 good run outways 3 bad runs??????

lets be honest a crane would be lucky to knock you down,especially with all the excess baggage you carry trying to convince people danny is a good manager ,so toddle along

Don't worry I didn't expect you to engage rationally with wanting Lennon sacked part way through his most successful season, and what has been the club's most successful season in the league in 25 years in terms of league position, points total and goals scored. Your refusal to engage with any of these facts and to postulate imaginary league positions based on imaginary defeats instead as 'proof' that Danny should have been sacked when you began calling for his head really speaks volumes for you.

Don't worry I didn't expect you to engage rationally with wanting Lennon sacked part way through his most successful season, and what has been the club's most successful season in the league in 25 years in terms of league position, points total and goals scored. Your refusal to engage with any of these facts and to postulate imaginary league positions based on imaginary defeats instead as 'proof' that Danny should have been sacked when you began calling for his head really speaks volumes for you.

its true...the fragile are easily frustrated because we ALL feel we could of moved up and had a better season

we,with the more sturdier rotative cheek and more tighter of sphincter are more "use" to the perils of our beloved team (they just dont get it.....yet)

always great to be a buddie thou !!!!

Am I right in beleiving this is Lennons worst season as our manager ?. If so why is this, why has he not found the right ingredient, why this season and not the other seasons, why have the BoD allowed this to continue. 1 bad season out off 4 where he got us in the highest league position, most goals scored and won us our FIRST league cup trophy EVER and our FIRST trophy since 87.

Andy spouting pish as usual ? whistling.gif

I've yet to see anyone make a rational or intelligent post about why he should be sacked.

We are not in a play off. We are 9th... 2 points off of 8th.... 8th being our highest ever spl finish.

Maybe if we all got behind the team and helped spur them on it would be a more positive use of our time?

I'm not stuck in my ways, if anyone has a well thought out and intelligent reason for wanting rid then I'll happily consider it.

Edited by Simon_Towel

I've yet to see anyone make a rational or intelligent post about why he should be sacked.

We are not in a play off. We are 9th... 2 points off of 8th.... 8th being our highest ever spl finish.

Maybe if we all got behind the team and helped spur them on it would be a more positive use of our time?

I'm not stuck in my ways, if anyone has a well thought out and intelligent reason for wanting rid then I'll happily consider it.

Christ, if you believe one of the posts above we're likely to be relegated.

"Do we really want to risk returning to the first division , which is the likely outcome of the continuing abject team performances"

The reasons I don't believe that were heading for the play off place are we have improved our squad and from this week we have a better choice of squad.

The other reason is that while we haven't won recently we have been close against "bigger" teams.

Just my opinion you understand.

Christ, if you believe one of the posts above we're likely to be relegated.

"Do we really want to risk returning to the first division , which is the likely outcome of the continuing abject team performances"

The reasons I don't believe that were heading for the play off place are we have improved our squad and from this week we have a better choice of squad.

The other reason is that while we haven't won recently we have been close against "bigger" teams.

Just my opinion you understand.

I'm hopeful we'll get 2 wins in the 2 big games coming up but the sentence you've highlighted is perfectly true.

We have 12 games remaining, in our last 12 games we have gained 8 points.. so if we continue in that form relegation definitely is the likely outcome.

Edited by irvine_buddie

This "personal issue " accusation gets on my tits too. I've got no personal issues with Danny , he's a nice wee guy , but in my opinion he's not good enough to be the manager of the club I have supported for close on 50 years. We're all entitled to our opinions , which is something that seems lost on the happy clappers !

I really couldn't give a monkeys about the League Cup win nowadays. It was great at the time but it's history now. What is more important is the fact that we're staring a play off in the face which could in turn lead to several more years in financial oblivion. It's not that long ago that we couldn't afford a team bus for a game at Kirkcaldy. Do we really want to risk returning to the first division , which is the likely outcome of the continuing abject team performances !

The reason it comes across as personal is that many of the posts have no rational or reason and blame EVERYTHING on Lennon.

If you read some of the anti Lennon posts you can easily see the embarrassing "opinions" and terms aimed at Lennon.

As for the "we're all entitled to our opinions" then you blast in with the "happy clappers" as if people who don't bleat on about getting rid of Lennon have no valid point?

I'm hopeful we'll get 2 wins in the 2 big games coming up but the sentence you've highlighted is perfectly true.

We have 12 games remaining, in our last 12 games we have gained 8 points.. so if we continue in that form relegation definitely is the likely outcome.

Nothing's impossible, but you failed to mention my opinion why I don't believe we will either be in the play off place or, as you seem to believe, to have jumped straight to relegation.

Nothing's impossible, but you failed to mention my opinion why I don't believe we will either be in the play off place or, as you seem to believe, to have jumped straight to relegation.

I don't think we'll go down either but you were making it out as if the suggestion of relegation is prepostorous when it is a very real possibility. Of course we have the cushion of the playoff but we would be going into it on a terrible run of form low on confidence playing against a team most likely on a good run of form and full of confidence so we would barely even be favourites.